“Birthday Celebration ”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Our grandsons are turning 11 so we wanted something fun, cool, unique with good found. Sakura was the perfect answer. We had chicken, shrimp, scallops and steak. All were outstanding, I liked the scallops and shrimp the best. My wife the steak, the boys chicken and shrimp. The show was great, amazing what fire and creativity do for all ages. The fried rice delicious and the vegetables an unexpected delight with the meal. The boys were given special attention throughout the meal and cheesecake with a candle. Thanks to all for making it memorable. Of you like a LI, try their version with sake.

1  Thank George C

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

We visited this restaurant on a business trip. The food was tasty and was a very ample serving. We were there early in the evening and were seated promptly. Our server was friendly and brought out our drinks right away and kept the drinks filled. Our chef was entertaining and as I stated before the servings were large.

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

My co-workers and I went out to this Japanese steak house dinner after work and the food was very good. We all steak with some rice and of course the chef entertainment was a delight...

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

What great entertainment and portion for the money. For the price and entree selections you can't go wrong. I had Lobster shrimp and scallop combination I have food left over for days. It's very clean as the Chef cleans while he works. They didn't try to pack the tables so you were very comfortable. The prep time was amazing.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

Love the set up- People sit around the table, and the server goes to work and does his magic tricks with. the food I don't want to spoil your first visit . Go see for yourself