“Lame food, questionable hygiene standards ”
Review of India Palace

India Palace
Ranked #59 of 100 Restaurants in Cockeysville
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

Tried this place a couple of times over the last 3 years, rarely had a good experience. Some dishes are tasty, but others were really bad. Buffet is also a hit or miss. Better options available in the vicinity, will not recommend this place.

Reviewed 20 October 2017

I got a discount coupon in the mail, and decided to try India Palace for the first time with my wife and daughter. Got there at about 6:30pm, and the restaurant was empty except for one couple. We waited at the reception desk for almost ten minutes, without seeing anyone from the establishment. Eventually, we just left, having left our discount coupon on the desk.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

Worst place to order catering service. Owner is not professional and very rude after you gave deposit of your event. You don't get what you order for your catering event but they will give you whatever they have leftover from Buffet. I order Papadi Chat and Paneer Tika masala for my event and they gave me Pakoda and Paneer mutter instead my original order. Never ever order from this guys otherwise they will spoil your event.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

Great Indian buffet at attractive price in comfortable setting. Friendly staff. Mouth watering uttapam and samosas with tamarind sause. Vegetable korma and saag are to die for. Love their raita. And, of course, the chicken tikka over basmati rice.

1  Thank El_Professore
Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

This place has been my parents favorite spot for a few months now. I finally was able to stop in for dinner this week, and totally understand why! Food was wonderful! The tandoori chicken was so well cooked. Everything was full of flavor, even though we got everything very mild. The Indian feast definitely is the way to go. There are so many wonderful choices for a very inexpensive price. Service was a little slow, my only "complaint". But all the servers were so nice and the owner even nicer. Definitely will be back soon!

1  Thank Anna G