“Not top of the line Baskin Robbins”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dunkin Donuts Baskin Robbins
Ranked #2 of 2 Bakeries in College Park
Reviewed 21 April 2016

Baskin Robbins normally has hot fudge and this one did not. Ice cream was good and cones were crisp and fresh. The place is a combo dunkin donuts and Baskin Robbins and is was tough for them to serve people in both areas.

Reviewed 17 April 2016

I wanted Reese's ice cream. They were out. So I get plain chocolate with peanut butter sauce. The guy put so little sauce on the ice cream quickly over powered it. So in the end I wanted chocolate peanut butter ice cream but ended up with just chocolate flavor. The guy didn't appear to be the happiest guy in the world and wasn't wearing gloves even as he dug deep into the supply of ice cream. I'm sure there are much better places to get ice cream close by.

Reviewed 11 April 2016

We stopped in for donuts this week and they were hard and stale. The cream filling in the one donut we purchased was virtually non-existant! Staff were not focused on customers, but milled around talking while we stood there.

Reviewed 9 February 2016

I've been to a gazillion dunkin' donuts. Frankly, many have been losing their friendliness/service edge recently. I'm thinking their franchise system is a little sloppy. This particular DD is suffering as well. It's fine, stop and enjoy a cup o' joe and a donut, but it's not great. Parking is a little tight too; careful when you come out of the parking.

Reviewed 7 September 2015

I felt very welcome at this location, unlike the Pennsylvania Ave/8th St SE DC location where rudeness and incompetency rule unchecked.

The manager took my order and made a trip to the prep table to be sure that my bagel was not toasted and had extra butter. I was happy that the bagel arrived untoasted, as it is very difficult to eat a hot bagel with running butter while negotiating the DC Beltway. The bagel had more butter than I expected, but not as much as I had hoped for. DD should institute a policy that only men can prepare a bagel for other men. Women so not appreciate a well-buttered bagel.

I also ordered a box of 50 Munchkins. It was nice to be asked which munchkins I wanted. This does not happen at the above-mentioned Penn Ave location. I found the staff to be more than merely polite; they were friendly and efficient -- a rarity and a rare combination.

What can I say about my XL black coffee?? DD tastes better than anything at Starbucks for a fraction of the cost.

If DD only sold coffee and Boston Cream Donuts, they would still be the best!!!

I love this DD location, just be more generous with the butter, please.