“Best Bagels!”
Review of Bagel Place

Bagel Place
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in College Park
Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

The bagels here are very good. We get bagels from here at least twice a month on the weekends. We get there when they first open at 6:30 to beat the crowds. My favorite is an onion bagel with bacon scallion. Ream cheese.

Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

Ordered a jalapeño bagel with egg and sausage. The sandwich was not bad - just bland - for my spicy pallet. Otherwise, the food was fresh and the service prompt.

Reviewed 26 May 2016

The bagel was OK, eggs were microwaved, coffee OK. You have to order the espresso drinks from a different counter than your food. I didn't notice it until later.

Reviewed 21 April 2016

They have good bagels. Coffee not bad either. Great place to grab a quick bagel. However as I sat and enjoyed my bagel I did see a fury little mouse run across the floor. Bagel was a five but the mouse brought it down.

Reviewed 14 March 2016 via mobile

Typical of a college town, there has to be a bagel place and this one is great. Large selection of good bagels and cream cheeses, breakfast specials and lunch sandwich options (and soups). Nice whitefish. They have an expresso coffee station on the other side of the restaurant. Lots of tables. Quick service.