US$170
US$113
US$102
US$80
Travelocity
All reviewsyogurteasy access to the highwaymetro traindinerwashington
Reviewed 16 September 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 August 2017

I stayed at this hotel for 5 nights and was not pleased with the overall service and amenities. The first room I was given had a smoke detector hanging from a black wire. After informing the staff, I was told it was a non smoking room. I was given a new room, however it did not have a glass in the microwave. Again, I informed the staff and was asked if the plate was there beforehand. To resolve this issue, I was told to use the microwave in the lobby (never was brought a plate during my 5 night stay). On the last night, I approached the cleaning staff to ask where I could throw away some trash. The cleaning person told me she was finish, but leave outside your room. The trash stayed there from the middle of the afternoon until the morning. At this point, I was leaving (overjoyed) and did not care. The rooms were okay, the breakfast had limited options (2 cereals, apples, yogurt, waffle and a cinnamon bun) with the same apples put out each day, and I did not use the wireless as my tablet would not connect due to it being unsecured and could expose it to other risks.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2017

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2017

My boyfriend stayed up all night itching. The pillows were small like for couches. The furniture was dirty and old . The carpet was dirty. The room smelled terrible. The ac unit wS old and smelled bad. The tv was small. The bedding was dirty and old. I would have rathered to sleep in my car. Or outside on a bench. I will never stay there again. I honestly want my money back!!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 164jazminw
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Fake photos and waste of money....smelly , worst place ever been in US...don't even got this place even if it's free..staff was worst...bathroom door never closed and staff was like if you don't want leave place attitude....don't waste your money even if you get this place for free

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family