See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

The only plus is it's near I95.

If i really read the reviews, I would have gone elsewhere. We're in our room for the night already. Looked to save money but I'd be happy to spend extra for something decent.
Rooms are not that big. Office is a booth with bulletproof glass. That's one red flag. We spent 15 hrs in the car and just want to veg and sleep.

We walked outside to go to the IHOP nearby, and I wish I was carrying mace, or something.

We do not have a full sense of safety in this location, or area.

As soon as the alarm goes off in the AM, we're making a run for it.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank silentguitar
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

You check in through bullet proof glass. The rooms open to the parking lot and are dated. The sheets were clean, but the rooms REEKED of carpet perfume. If you have allergies or sensitivity to perfumes, it is miserable. My clothes I wore the next day were off gassing the smell for hours. There were no other hotels with rooms nearby. If the carpet is that old, replace it, professionally clean it, or install laminate. Also, they make a copy of your driver license at check in which should be illegal, especially when you reserve the room with a credit card. Looking at the license should be enough as with other hotels.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 May 2016

The lodge is in a very convenient location, on Baltimore Ave, just a km from the Univ, which was very convenient for me. However, that was the only positive comment i can make.
Negatives: No coffee maker in room. Room not ready for check in at 1 (I was asked to come at 1). Staff not as helpful as in many other hotels. Breakfast (free) was just OK, but no place to sit and eat it, had to carry the stuff to my room and eat it there. Was given a smoking room (I distinctly remember specifying a non-smoking while booking) but fortunately, there wasn't too much of a smell.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 November 2014

This place is really good. Though the Indian front desk man looks very serious, he is good at heart. Gave me a discounted price. Indians look serious but actually they are not rude. He actually told the room service to clean my room twice and room was perfect. This place is good for 1 night or single day stays.

Room Tip: If you are planning for short stay go ahead this is the best place for a reasonable price .
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Clarke610
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Our room was dirty, the bathroom fixtures unsealed so there was a strong smell of mold. Toilet pressure awful, had to always flush 2-3 times. Outlets couldn't possibly be up to code, the plug fell right out of the one by the sink. Couldn't use AC/heat because of a ferocious air freshener smell coming from it to mask the real room's smell. Breakfast was a couple croissants/mini muffins & a stack of bread beside a toaster, all served in the jailhouse-like closet sized "lobby". Beds were so incredibly uncomfortable and really tiny for a "double". Unfriendly person/worker behind the bullet proof glass in the closet lobby. It looks sketchy from the outside and we were glad our car was parked in plain sight of our room. I can't believe that EconoLodge allows their name to be attached to this dump. Stay Away!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family