“Beef and lamb meatball calzone”
Review of Home Slyce

Home Slyce
Ranked #41 of 269 Restaurants in Columbia
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

This calzone was fantastic. I've had them all over the country and this one was right at the top of the best I've enjoyed. Service was very good even though I was in a bit of a time crunch. The one oddity was the "shop towels" a.k.a. Grease rags used for napkins. They were clean and I'm sure they got a better price on them than standard napkins but still weird. They didn't deter my enjoying the calzone though!

Reviewed 5 April 2017

Happened upon this place after googling pizza restaurants. Was. Happy. I. Did. I've been back several over since. I've only ever had the pizza- I get the Slyce- which essentially is an open calzone type of creation- but there have been no complaints from those of my friends who got other dishes. The alcoholic drinks are creative and tasty- the bartender makes a decent bloody mary.
The service? Hands down phenomenal. The wait staff is attentive and you don't feel rushed when placing your order. They take the time to explain the dishes and ingredients to you and make sure you're comfortable with your order before leaving the table.
There are two other pizza establishments in the strip mall, but Home Slyce far outweighs the competition. You won't be disappointed.

1  Thank Prodigy11
Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

Pizza is yummy. Love their pepperoni. Salad was very tasty. Fried pickles were just ok.

Best part is they deliver and quickly. Love that you can order on line, use your credit card and include the tip.

Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

This is one of the best pizza places in Columbia. The slyce (aka boat) is my favorite. You can pick your sauce and toppings. I always get eggplant with caramelized onions, mozzarella, and the traditional tomato sauce. It's perfect every time. Excellent flavor. I love the pizza dough too. It's light and fluffy and slightly chewy. Not hard or crunchy. And not too thick or dry.

1  Thank carrie0866
Reviewed 14 January 2017

I love the more exotic toppings here, and the quality of the crust. I can also easily bring my friends with more mundane taste in food, and they also find things to please them! It's hard to make everyone happy, but HomeSlyce delivers.

1  Thank pilatesmd