“Good food”
Review of Primo Hoagies - CLOSED

Primo Hoagies
Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

Cane here for lunch while getting tires on my car and was hoping to find a Philly Cheese steak. Was a bit disappointed to not find one on the menu but the chicken with pesto and bruschetta I had was delicious. I also had the marinated mozzarella and mac salad. Both were good as well. Freshly made bread was a bonus and the chicken tasted fresh as well, not once frozen. Would definitely return.

Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

The sub was freaking delicious. My meat eating friend loved her Italian sub and my Nonna's was so good. We both texted our significant others letting them know that we found a new, delicious, local sub shop. The employees were super helpful with my questions and ordering as well. I'll definitely be back! I didn't get a picture because I devoured my sub.

Reviewed 11 February 2017

I've eaten here several times for lunch. Every time I am amazed at how slow the service is. Usually less than 3 workers in the building. If you need a quick lunch and then head back to the office this is not the place for you. Also, the parking lot is a mess. The food is good. I like the Turkey Swartzee. 2 sandwiches usually run about $20...no drinks or chips.

Reviewed 12 January 2017

This place reopened after being closed for a little while for some reason. It is difficult to place your order and no one seems to be interested that you are there. The television was very load and conflicting radio was playing as well when I ordered. The food was ok. I am not sure if I will try again.

Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

Just saw that it was closed, and was sad to see that!
I visited a few times and absolutely loved their food, atmosphere and the friendly employees there. I will definitely miss them!