“Sad Looking Sub”

Add it.
Jimmy John's
Ranked #211 of 283 Restaurants in Columbia
Reviewed 14 October 2017

This place was a serious disappointment. I come in at 8p.m. for dinner. I asked for a tuna sub with no onions. I hate onions and they overpower the taste of everything. They tell me that it's already premade and proceeded to ask me if I'd like to try it. No! I just told you that I hate onions! I then selected another sub off the list. It was out so quickly that you can tell that they didn't even make it right away, so the whole advertisement as "fresh" is a big lie. The sub was very sad looking. The bread was stale and a bit hard. The sandwich had almost nothing on it and it was flat looking. I think the local Giant food store has better subs than this place does. What do people with food allergies do? Walk out and go next door to The Noodle Company?

Reviewed 7 July 2017

we were impressed on this our first visit to a Jimmy John's. Loved the lettuce wrapped sandwiches...much lighter fare. Nothing spectacular...but nothing to complain about either. We'll probably look for these again in our travels.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Jimmy John's food and prices are average at best. The service is decent but the quality of the food is average.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

There are a million sub shops. I put Jimmy Johns towards the top, with better ingredients than Subway from my experience, although not as good a selection of toppings. This particular shop is typical.

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

Jimmy John's restaurant was recommended to my friend and myself. Since one was across from the hotel we decided to visit it for dinner. We both ordered the Italian hero with oil and vinegar and nothing else. We decided to eat back at hotel and when we opened our sandwiches my friends had mayo on it and mine had both male and oil and vinegar. How could you get such a simple sandwich wrong? The clerk at the register was both inpatient and mildly world and his responses to us. They were only two customers in the shop and is anyone knows the customer is very important and almost always right. Whatever wants this particular store should see that their staff is properly trained in both taking orders and in manners.