Sonesta ES Suites Columbia
US$125
SpringHill Suites
US$107
US$189
Hampton Inn Columbia(Columbia)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$116
Courtyard by Marriott Columbia(Columbia)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$133
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskweek staytwo bedroom suitean extended staysmall storefull size refrigeratorsmall kitchenlong termlong staysitting areastove toproom was spacious and cleanhot breakfasthome away from homebaltimore areafree breakfastwould recommend this hotel to anyone
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 January 2018

I stayed at Sonesta in Columbia, the staff is Wonderful ! Rooms were clean and spacious for the price. The morning breakfast was filling. The Staff made a hard moving transition less stressful! Thank You

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Shane B, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay at our Columbia Sonesta ES Suites. I truly appreciate your comments regarding our wonderful staff and our clean/spacious rooms. We pride ourselves on providing the best customer service to our guest, so we are happy to hear we met this goal during your stay. Thank you again for posting your review. We do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.

Reviewed 16 January 2018

Booked a one night stay for a birthday sleepover and the 2 bedroom suite was amazing. From the fully equipped kitchen to the 2 full bathrooms we really enjoyed our stay. I fell in love with the shower. The room was able to accommodate 8 of us and we enjoyed the suite so much we booked again the night of checkout. I have found my honeycomb hideout!!!! Thank you!!!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Shane B, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018

Thank you for your excellent review of the Sonesta ES Suite - Columbia, MD. We are pleased to know that you experienced a home away from home feeling and that you enjoyed our extremely clean and comfortable hotel. Our goal is always to provide friendly service and warm hospitality so we appreciate you taking the time to recognize the successful efforts of our associates. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in the Columbia area.

Reviewed 14 January 2018

I was at this property for over two months. Kimanda, Amanda, and Brandon at the front desk were exceptional at making sure I was comfortable during my stay. I was always greeted coming or going, everyone was cheerful. The housekeeping staff was very attentive. I worked from my room on many days and they were very good at getting in and out and really checking to make sure the room was cleaned properly for me. The maintenance people were always friendly when they would see you in the hallway. The hotel manager knew me and always acknowledged me when he saw me. I was there for all the holidays (Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years) and they actually gave me a gift! That helps when you cannot go home. My job kept me working 7 days a week so being comfortable is important.

Room Tip: I would advise staying on the top floor - less noise from someone above you and less hall noise.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Shane B, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

Thank you for your kind words regarding your recent stay at our Sonesta ES Suite in Columbia, MD. We pride ourselves on providing top notch customer service to all our guest, so we are happy to hear we met this goal during your stay. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 14 January 2018

We arrived a bit earlier than normal check-in time, but not only were allowed to check in,but also upgraded us to a very spacious two-bedroom suite. The suite was very nice, but a bit drafty on a cold night. Also, we were on the second floor and the folks in the room above us were a bit noisy. The complimentary breakfast and late afternoon eats were generous. Overall, this was a very good value.

Room Tip: Go for a third-floor suite.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Shane B, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2018

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate your positive review with regards to our staff accommodating you with an early check-in. We also appreciate the kind comments about the upgrade and the very spacious two bedroom suite, however, we apologize that the room located above you was noisy during your stay. Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.

Best Regard,

Reviewed 9 January 2018

We had a great stay at the hotel and the room was very nice. We were able to bring our pets along with us which really saved us on a pet sitter cost and the being able to have them with us overnight, thank you very much.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Shane B, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

We want to thank you for writing a review of your stay at our Sonesta ES Suites located in Columbia, MD. We greatly appreciate your recognition of our pet friendly hotel. Thank you for choosing our hotel and we hope to see you again very soon.