“Love their smoothies!”

Tropical Smoothie Cafe
Ranked #84 of 287 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Deli, Healthy
Reviewed 11 August 2016

This restaurant has great smoothies! There are healthy one as well as indulgent ones. They offer supplements such as protein and energy boosters which is great! Their sandwiches are awesome too. Some of their seasonal sandwiches I wish they kept all of the time, because they really come out with some great flavor combinations.

Reviewed 28 April 2016 via mobile

Holy cow, is that avocado smoothie amazing. I crave it. As far as vegetarian options, they have the fake chicken they can substitute in certain dishes. I only tried that once and it was just okay, so I order the hummus wrap every time, because I KNOW it's good. And the apple kale salad side - wasn't sure if I would like it, but I savor every tasty morsel. Doesn't taste too kale-y, so go ahead and give it a try.

They also have a loyalty punch card and a plastic smoothie cup you can buy and receive $.50 or $1 off refills when you bring it in. Can't remember which.

Service is usually friendly. It takes a good 10 min to get your food so it isn't "fast" food, but it's def worth a short wait.

Reviewed 3 September 2015

We just popped in for a smoothie and many choices so we each got one to share so we could try several. No one was disappointed.

Reviewed 4 December 2011

Best place to go for smoothies. I'm so glad that they finally opened up a store here in Columbia. The servers are always very nice and pleasant and you can't find a better combination of healthy, dessert, & workout smoothies around. And as an added bonus, the food is also great. Definitely recommended! One of my frequent stops for sure