GardenInn.com
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$129
US$142
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

Free cancellation until 25/07
US$149
US$137
Hampton Inn Columbia(Columbia)(Great Value!)
US$98
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$129
US$139
SpringHill Suites
US$154
US$99
All reviewsolive gardenbob evansbasketball courtfull kitchenbedroom suiteliving areahome away from homerestaurants in walking distanceoutdoor poola great place to staygas stationbreakfast and dinneroatmealconvenient locationfree breakfastwould definitely stay here againthe breakfast area
Reviewed 13 May 2016

We used to refer our dozen or so remote employees to this hotel when they came to town. We had a corporate rate. But 3 weeks ago, one of those remote employees told me that he was told we no longer had a corp rate. I called the Director of Sales and left a message last week. He never called back. I left him another message this past Monday, and then sent him an email - no response to either and it is now Thursday. I just got off with the front desk manager who said the Director of Sales was "not in." So we are going to refer our remote employees to another hotel also nearby. I have no idea if this Homewood Suites is nice for the random traveler, but they sure don't seem to be interested in having corporate customers!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 May 2016

This hotel is undergoing major renovations at this time. Call and verify it has been completed before reserving a room. I reserved online and Hilton gave me no warning. I literally had to step over construction workers to get to the elevator. There were very strong fumes from the painting. The hotel should not at all have been open to guests. I considered finding another hotel but it was late and my business colleague did not want to hassle with it. The young guy that checked us in at the counter was not very friendly. This is not what I expect from a Hilton brand hotel. I am marking cleanliness as poor because of the construction. My room was fine.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Ed C
Reviewed 7 May 2016

My son and I traveled to DC area for a family service at Arlington National Cemetery. We needed a safe place with two bedrooms. Homewood Suites Columbia far exceeded our expectations. Beautiful area, great complimentary breakfast, comfortable room, great location for our travel needs, easy parking.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank cyndyd860
Reviewed 7 May 2016

We were surprised upon entering our room. It was like an apartment with all the amenities. Very nice staff and free breakfast and all day coffee. Reasonably priced. Will definitely return when in area.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank yothewish
Reviewed 5 May 2016

Great suites, comfy beds. Rooms are very clean and great water pressure in the showers. Free breakfast and reliable internet. 6 miles from the venue. Online check-in was great, hassle-free. Will be back!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family