“Lots of coffee goodness and smiles”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #1 of 15 Coffee & Tea in Columbia
Reviewed 26 April 2017

I had my Triple Grande Caramel Macchiato and gave it an A-. Just a touch overly sweet and I lost the earthy dirt flavor of the roasted coffee. Always a dependable Starbucks location for fast, gracious and they use your name service. A+ location.

Reviewed 16 January 2017

This Starbucks is located at the main entrance to the Columbia mall. There is outdoor seating on warmer days which would be perfect for people watching as they come to the mall.

Reviewed 11 December 2016

Coffee was fine, took way to long to wait in line and a bit long for the coffee. As we all know coffee is not for those people who work at jobs like starbucks but it is the only coffee in the mall/

Reviewed 17 November 2016

This place seems to always be busy, no matter what time I've visited. The older lady who is always working the register is super, super nice... but a bit slow. And you have to repeat your order at least twice, because she never remembers it the first time or gets flustered if you talk too fast. But she seems to be knowledgeable (she steered me into asking for only 2 pumps in the PSL, and she was right, it was plenty pumpkin/sweet enough). My drink is always made properly. I'll be back.

Reviewed 13 June 2016

We were visiting Columbia to see a Nephew and his Wife and they invited us for dinner at the Mall. This Mall clusters all the Restaurants in one area (very continent) when we finished our meal we wanted to sit and chat over coffee.
My Nephew suggested the neighboring Starbucks,
We went in and placed our orders and were taken care of quickly, my Wife and I both had Cappuccino's and my Nephew and his Wife had Latte's. Our Cappuccino's were very good, the conversation was good, it was a nice way to cap off the evening.