“quick service”

Add it.
Chick-fil-A
Ranked #57 of 281 Restaurants in Columbia
Reviewed 17 June 2018

chicken at its best and quick, pleasant service adds to its appeal, We've visited other Chick-fil-A and everyone offers this same great food and polite service.

Reviewed 16 June 2018

This is a decent Chick-fil-a. They are a good fast food chain even with their affiliated politics. I went here for dinner on a weekday. I had the grilled chicken sandwich with a side of waffle fries and it tasted well. The Chick-fil-a sauce is always a plus and one of my favorites from here. Service was good.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

I like chick fil a and have had good experiences at this one before but not this time. They got everything in my order wrong. Really, everything. I managed to catch everything except the drink. All that said, the sandwich was good and the people were nice but they should be a little more careful to be accurate.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

always fast service for great food. love the chicken tortilla soup this time of year. and a chocolate chip cookie. yummy!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

There has not been a time that I have visited and my food was not fresh. Maybe because of the high traffic in the mall but either way, it's definitely a good choice.