“Hoping for more”

Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #157 of 281 Restaurants in Columbia
Reviewed 20 June 2018

I ordered a carryout Burrito Bowl online with Carnitas, Pinto Beans, both the Tomato and the Chili-corn salsa with cheese, sour cream and lettuce. It was waiting for me at the register when I arrived. When I got home, I used it to fill my own soft tacos. I was disappointed that there wasn’t more lettuce and cheese and I’m afraid it only tasted average. I wished the salsa was sweeter and there could have been a bit more carnitas. While filling, I was hoping for a better tasting meal.

Reviewed 29 January 2017

Always good. I think it tends to be better than other Chipotles that I have visited. We have ordered catering several times and it is always a hit

Reviewed 25 November 2016

I'm not sure who you get to writes your raps for you, but these raps are trash. They have no rhythm and the beat is terriblem and instead of words, they added some tangy orange sauce. Did NOT Approve. Would not rap again.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

The food was good. The service was quick. The line can be long but we were very lucky to find it short this time . The employees were friendly.

Reviewed 27 June 2016

Chipolte has very good and delicious raps. Food is reasonably priced and one gets their meal quickly.