“I Love Coffee!”

Mad City Coffee
Ranked #2 of 15 Coffee & Tea in Columbia
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Reviewed 27 November 2016

I stopped into Mad City for a coffee on Black Friday about 7pm. The only people in the store were the two workers there. I ordered a large dark roast and asked for some chocolate to be squirted in. The workers were very accommodating and nice. Great coffee!

Reviewed 21 November 2016

I went here to have a nice place to get coffee, and work on my stuff. Well, the cafe mocha was pretty much coffee and the employees were very rude. I asked if they had wifi and the response was very condescending. As I walked back to my table, I heard the lady tell the guy, "She asked if we had wifi... Who asks for wifi anymore?" and they both snickered. At that point I packed up my stuff, and made sure not to forget my very bland coffee... I mean 'cafe mocha' and I left. I will not be back, and will not advise anyone else to visit here.

1  Thank PL2016
Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

I'm not a frequent visitor of Mad City Coffee, but whenever I do visit the service is always great! The staff is very friendly, and the drinks and snacks are always on point!
The atmosohere is another thing I love about Mad City, as there are a lot of tables inside and out.

The location is in the back of a business park, right next door to an Asian Palace, and there are several free parking S spaces available in the front of their building.

Overall, it's a great place with wonderful staff! Can't recommend Mad City enough.

Reviewed 23 October 2016

Come here at least a couple weekends every month for breakfast or early lunch. Staff is great, food is good (and fast) and they accommodate special requests. They encourage groups to meet there and will have evening entertainment by local artists quite often.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

I moved to Columbia this past summer. I knew i loved my new home. After discovering a wonderful coffee shop across the street, i knew i had moved to the right place.