All reviews double tree cookies front desk great hotel shuttle service restaurant staff tucked away fitness center business trip bed was very comfortable lobby md atrium walgreens wedding concert event
Reviewed 6 January 2017

It was great i had a good time. I recommend this hotel to anyone. The only thing i didnt like was the cable selection. Wasnt that many things to watch on tv. The breaskfast gimes during the week could be extended too

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Reviewed 5 January 2017

This DoubleTree has caused me to raise the bar for what I expect when I stay at a hotel. The accommodations and service were outstanding - better than what I have received from other higher-priced hotels.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

We are very pleased with our stay. From the very quiet location to the excellent staff and service to the spacious, inviting room, this place is great! We rented a quite large king room, that has a separate sitting area, overlooking the pool. The decor was modern and the bed was very comfortable. Room was immaculate! Breakfast buffet was well above average and service was great! The front desk staff was very gracious about giving us late check out. This was a very positive experience and we will be back!

Stayed: January 2017
Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

We checked into the Doubletree on Dec. 29th. We were given 2 bottles of water upon check-in. We had an upgraded room on the Hilton Honors Program. ...Beautiful, Comfortable Room. We went down to their restaurant for dinner. Again, I'm sure low occupancy. There was 1 man having dinner & a table with 4-5 people & us. Our waiter, Patrick was very attentive to our needs. We both ordered the Salmon with steamed broccoli & cuscous. Delicious.
We both had an appetizer &
2 non-alcoholic drinks. Our bill was $76.34. Great price for outstanding meal. Beautiful property.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

The hotel staff was outstanding? I've never had a better greeting at the front check in desk. Very friendly, but also very informative.the room was comfortable, a little warm when we first came in. However when I went to take a shower the water was cool for about 4 minutes into the shower. It did warm up somewhat but it wasn't a hot shower.
Overall, nice hotel, very clean and great location to where we needed to be

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple