See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 August 2018

I have been staying here since December 2017 and I would highly recommend this hotel. From day one, I received exceptional service and hospitality. The general manager and staff go out of their way to make my stay at this hotel comfortable and enjoyable. Every guest is treated to great service. The rooms are spacious, comfortable and reasonably priced. The hotel is located near many restaurants and shopping centers. It is truly a home away from home.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbia - Gateway Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2018

Please accept our sincere thanks for reviewing your stay at Extended Stay America. We are delighted to read that our well-kept room, hospitality, and location made such a wonderful impression on you. Your recognition of our efforts will serve to motivate us even more! Thank you for the recommendation, and we can’t wait to host you again on a future visit to the area.

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

I have been staying at this location for a few months now and boy this place is very nice. The staff is excellent and the room is huge more space then the regular extended stay I am use to. Manager is the very best, very understanding and easy to talk to. The other staff is great also great place, check it out.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbia - Gateway Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Dennis, thank you for the fabulous review of the Extended Stay America. We are delighted to know you loved every aspect of your stay, especially our staff. We will be sure to share your compliments with the whole team. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to hosting you again when your business brings you back to the area.

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Room was decent. I’m used to better quality than this has to offer. If you are on a tight budget and can’t afford much - than this will do. Definitely no frills. Bed sheets had pubic hairs in it, toilet base was ripping apart, top of refrigerator was dusty and grimey, no dishes - which I can live with because who’d want to eat off anything in that room. The smell was remnant of an old dank smoking parlor which smelled like they tried to cover it up with incense. Again great option if you have limited funds but my partner booked this not me.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbia - Gateway Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Please accept our apology as well every assurance we will be working to address the concerns you outlined. We have shared your feedback with the respective teams and will certainly step up our efforts to improve our guest experience moving forward. We hope you will consider a return visit as we would welcome the opportunity to restore your confidence in our hotel.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

My daughter and I have been staying at Extended Stay America - Columbia Gateway since December 2017 and I have been very satisfied with the room and the full kitchen. The manager and front desk staff have always been very pleasant and made me feel at home. I would highly recommend this hotel because it feels like a home away from home. The staff goes out of their way to make your stay here as pleasant as possible, whether you are here for a few days or long term. This is truly the best hotel in the area, in my opinion.
J. Martin

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbia - Gateway Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Thank you for making Extended Stay America your home away from home. We are thrilled to read you loved your well-appointed room and that you were impressed with the exceptional service provided by our associates. We will be sure to share your compliments with the team. Thanks again for your kind words and recommendation. Please enjoy rest of your stay and let us know if there is anything we can do to make it even more memorable.

Reviewed 27 January 2018

When I checks in the lady at the front desk was mad because I disturbed her for my key to my room. The windows do it shut all the way. The air conditioner/ heater don’t work. There is ticks in the grass

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbia - Gateway Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2018

Thank you for your review. Please accept our apologies for the poor service you experienced when you were here. We take pride in delivering superb service, so we apologize that we fell short. Your feedback has been shared with the appropriate staff, and we are taking immediate steps to ensure our team is fully equipped to be more responsive. Thanks for being our guest, and we hope you will give us another chance to demonstrate the excellent service that should have been provided to you on this visit.