Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews bird photography photographers paradise birders species sharma habitat riding losers accommodation
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 February 2021

This was my second visit and turned out to be equally good one. Had a wonderful stay, good food and great hospitality. This place is wonderfully managed by Khusboo and Rahul. Their knowledge of birds is excellent. Their work on safeguarding/ building awareness on Bird habitat is commendable.

Room tip: All rooms are good. The first floor rooms give a good view of the mountains.
Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 19 December 2020

My wife & I spent 5 nights at the incredible birding camp during the first week of December 2020. We had chosen to stay here basis some great referrals from fellow birders and photographers community.

This being a pretty odd period of time owing to pandemic, we were a bit skeptical about the trip, specially after 8+ months of lock down.

Simply put, we had an exceptionally productive birding and a good stay at the camp. Some salient aspects:

1. We primarily went for birding and bird photography, and to that end, Rahul, Khushboo and their team (specially - Shubham) left no stone unturned in making sure we had the best possible sightings. By the end of the trip, we sighted 90+ species.

2. Facilties were clean and appropriate covid related precautions were taken care of

3. Food was nice and homely

4. Accommodation was basic but optimal

5. Most importantly, the entire staff was very sincere and geared to serve visitors well for a memorable experience.

Would certainly recommend for anyone who is looking for an exceptional birding experience.

We look forward to more trips with Rahul, Khushboo & team again!

Good luck.

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 29 June 2019 via mobile

This was my first experience with incredible birding it far exceeded my expectations. In fact, it far exceeded my experiences with other tours. I don’t know how anybody could have been better than Rahul khushboo and their team. He was always professional, organized, and I felt completely safe with his driving. His knowledge of birds, animal behavior, the country, the history, goes without saying – but really it was his personality that made the trip. I so enjoyed his sense of humor. I know it is an old-fashioned word, but he was a complete gentleman – showing respect and courtesy to everyone but always with a twinkle in his eye and ready to either hand out or be on the receiving end of a joke. We just plain had fun on this trip! When time and money allows, I would happily go on another trip with him.
The food was above expected... We 8 are foodies and every month even at home we go on food walks... At incredible birding resort we had one of the best foods.
Btw please don't forget to take photography session with rahul.. This will change your birding for ever.. He has an ocean of birding knowledge and we can take endless possibilities of knowledge...
Best part is that in just such a small prices we got world's best rice

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank contactarch
Reviewed 21 June 2019 via mobile

First of all, Khushboo and Rahul’s profound knowledge of the full range of bird identification traits, songs and calls, habitat preferences and behavioural detail was indispensable to our ability to view, hear, and understand what we were looking for/at. Even more so, their knowledge and ability to effectively convey such information in a timely and readily comprehensible manner was an essential component of our ability to get on birds effectively. Plus their expertise and experience did not stop with the bird life. Secondly, they was an amazing leader in keeping a diverse group of participants focused on tasks at hand and committed to an inclusive “team” dynamic, not an easy feat! Their very personable and easy going style kept everyone engaged and appreciating contributions from the whole group… and no one ever appeared isolated. Lastly, and also crucial to an effective journey of this type, Forrest was always on top of tour logistics and management, which are extremely complex and sometimes change with little notice (e.g. flights being cancelled). ln part this was due to his own experience travelling within Uttrakhand, building upon the wonderful network of supporting “staff/contributors”, and they was always able to easily provide next step details, rationales, and alternatives to the group. The hides they have is one of the best in area.

For stay , this is probably one of the best places to stay in Sattal , with incredible design rooms , nestled around with Oak forest and only owl calls in early morning and late Night , what else you can get !

Perhaps the only place is Uttrakhand where you can actually click a mountain scope owl , which is rarest of rare case , we had seen people coming to stay here for luxury but in today’s world real luxury is the rich forest , I can stay in seven star hotel in delhi and still inhaling world’s most polluted city air , or I can stay at incredible birding camp and with birds learn so much about photography and Birds .

I stayed here for 5 nights with my birding friends and I am amazed by the qualm food they are offering in such a low price , believe me in five days none of the dishes were repeated and taste was awesome .

We had booked sattal again with incredible birding , looking forward for our trip

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 June 2019

One of the most horrible experience..I was informed of the patron of incredible birding that she wouldn’t be available as she was travelling to Bhutan..however as I had booked my tickets and it was not possible for me to cancel..the food arrangement was atrocious..the rooms are super basic..the cook didn’t know what to make as the regular employee was away on leave..I was offered a refund which obviously didn’t matter to me..Ankit the guide with me was good..but I wouldn’t recommend anyone to stay at INCREDIBLE BIRDING..

Date of stay: April 2019