“New ownerhip, seafood a speciality”
Review of Petie Greens

Petie Greens
Ranked #7 of 10 Restaurants in Deale
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 19 October 2016

This restaurant was really buzzing the night I ate there with family and friends while on vacation with family in Annapolis - word had got around that it was newly refurbished and had re-opened with a new owner. We were not disappointed with the food - I had crab cake sandwich, which was really meaty and delicious and so plentiful I could not manage a dessert.
The service was really friendly, the decor was attractive and there was a great ambience - what more could you ask for?

Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

Decided to stop in for lunch since they recently reopened after remodeling...certainly an improvement on the interior but couldn't say much for the food. I ordered a crabcake sandwich for $16 which came with fries and my husband ordered fish and chips for $15 which came with fries and coleslaw. My crabcake had no flavor and was mushy dripping from the fresh brioche bun it was on. It appeared to be all crabmeat with no filler but nothing to hold it together. The lettuce was wilted and the tomato slice was tasteless. My husband's fish and chips made of cod was literally falling apart with an unexceptional crispy coating and he said the coleslaw did not have a very good flavor. Before they closed for remodeling we ate here at least 1x every other month. We will not be returning unless a new chef is hired. The menu has few selections and definitely not the food they served before. Nor is it worth the price we paid. Service was not anything exceptional either.

1  Thank Loretta M
Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

Apparently this place was awesome before! No other patrons, went for lunch. Very very limited menu. No gluten free. Mostly seafood. We ordered some tea and water, which came right away. Then ordered two drinks, two side salads @ $4 each and a pound of steamed shrimp. Our salads arrived, iceberg lettuce, one cherry tomato, a sliver of onion and two slivers of green pepper. Terribly small. My friends salad was much bigger than mine! Still had not gotten our drinks, which sat on the bar for 10 minutes! No reason for this, we were still the only patrons! The salad looked fresh, but for $4, i would have expected better, and have had better! We left $10 on the table and went to Happy Harbor. Even though Happy Harbor was crowded, no wait time there! Nope, not going back and not recommending!

2  Thank Teresa W
Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

In Washington on holiday and went with my family- has just reopened with a new owner. We all had great food and there was such a good atmosphere. Really recommend the crab cakes- huge flakes of meat, really delicious! Would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed 29 September 2016

Place looks great, inside and out. Just waiting for Monday, Oct. 3, 2016 for the doors to open. Saw a crab pizza on the menu. Can't wait for that and a cold beer.

1  Thank Ozzie O