“Great little place”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 14 February 2017

Tried this for the first time on Saturday night, place was about 3/4 full at 7pm. All four of us had various sandwiches or as they call them "hand helds", after a round of fabulous crab dip. Sandwiches were tasty as was the coleslaw, and some very interesting waffle cut fries that came with my husband's. You can choose between a side of fries, salad or veg. I hope more people will give them a try, we thought it was well worth it.

Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

Had the rockfish bites and a cup of crab soup. My friend had the crab balls and a bowl of cream of crab. She said the cream of crab was 'to die for'. Everything was delish. Think seafood is their speciality.

Reviewed 20 October 2016

My family of six was anxious to try the new Petie Greenes and went about one week after their grand re opening. They did a really nice job on the interior and our waitress was very sweet. Unfortunately she was also inattentive even though there was nobody in the restaurant during the first 20 minutes that we were there. That was the first thing that gave me that uhOh feeling.The menu was disappointing as it was very short and did not have a large selection for me to choose from. nd the menu itself was very limited. We have had worse but have also had much better will not return.

1  Thank Cosmic5
Reviewed 19 October 2016

This restaurant was really buzzing the night I ate there with family and friends while on vacation with family in Annapolis - word had got around that it was newly refurbished and had re-opened with a new owner. We were not disappointed with the food - I had crab cake sandwich, which was really meaty and delicious and so plentiful I could not manage a dessert.
The service was really friendly, the decor was attractive and there was a great ambience - what more could you ask for?

Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

Decided to stop in for lunch since they recently reopened after remodeling...certainly an improvement on the interior but couldn't say much for the food. I ordered a crabcake sandwich for $16 which came with fries and my husband ordered fish and chips for $15 which came with fries and coleslaw. My crabcake had no flavor and was mushy dripping from the fresh brioche bun it was on. It appeared to be all crabmeat with no filler but nothing to hold it together. The lettuce was wilted and the tomato slice was tasteless. My husband's fish and chips made of cod was literally falling apart with an unexceptional crispy coating and he said the coleslaw did not have a very good flavor. Before they closed for remodeling we ate here at least 1x every other month. We will not be returning unless a new chef is hired. The menu has few selections and definitely not the food they served before. Nor is it worth the price we paid. Service was not anything exceptional either.

1  Thank Loretta M

Been to Petie Greens? Share your experiences!