“Great Place For A Family Meal”
Review of Delmar Diner

Delmar Diner
Ranked #1 of 9 Restaurants in Delmar
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 26 September 2016

My wife and I eat here frequently and have NEVER been disappointed. Service has always been ultra friendly and fast! Food servings are plentiful and delicious. Roomy parking lot with handicap spaces. All their servers are "mature" and experienced and always available if you need something. No long food waits.....speedy service right to your table.

Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

On a 9 hour road trip my family and I stopped in for lunch. So glad we did! Service made us feel right at home! We had an open faced turkey sandwich on thick Texas toast and smothered in silky gravy; a cheese steak & a panini - all spectacular and very affordable!

Keep doing what ur doing! U rock!

Reviewed 12 June 2016

Man, this place is clean. The food's great and very reasonable. I ordered a Breakfast Sandwich $5.50 (Scrapple, Egg and Cheese) and it was LOADED! It also came with some of the BEST homefries I've ever had. The French Toast is phenomenal. I made a big mistake of ordering Corned Beef Hash ($3.45) as a side. It was great but waaaaay too much food. I'll be back for sure! Highly recommended!

Reviewed 15 May 2016

We were headed north after leaving Chesapeake and were ready for breakfast. On the southbound side, we saw the inviting image of the Delmar Diner. We were glad we stopped as it was well worth the stop in many ways. We were able to sit down immediately, and on our way to the table passed many happy dinners.

We checked out the menu while sipping some good hot coffee. They take the time to make good coffee and make you feel at home. We ordered some eggs and my wife had the French toast. Both portion were more than enough for two hungry travelers. The food was flavorful and substantial and we did not go away hungry. We saw many families coming in for a Sunday breakfast and they as well were satisfied when leaving.

Service is friendly and they look after the customers as family,

2  Thank NJTravellingfool
Reviewed 7 May 2016 via mobile

Great food, nice people, nice sized portions of food!! They have remodeled a few years ago. They have a bar as well as a pretty big dining area and a separate room for meetings, etc.

1  Thank dashingfood