“More than adequate....”

Delmar Diner
Ranked #1 of 9 Restaurants in Delmar
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 11 May 2017

I wasn't disappointed with our visit here but there wasn't anything that made me think it would be somewhere I would definitely come back to. We had breakfast which was fairly well prepared and the service was good. Just not special.....

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed a good dinner here, chicken parmigian was very good. Fast, friendly service. Right on the Maryland/ Delaware line

Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

Delmar Diner is always consistant and good!
They have many specials too!
We have never been disappointed. Try it, you'll like it!!

Reviewed 26 September 2016

My wife and I eat here frequently and have NEVER been disappointed. Service has always been ultra friendly and fast! Food servings are plentiful and delicious. Roomy parking lot with handicap spaces. All their servers are "mature" and experienced and always available if you need something. No long food waits.....speedy service right to your table.

Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

On a 9 hour road trip my family and I stopped in for lunch. So glad we did! Service made us feel right at home! We had an open faced turkey sandwich on thick Texas toast and smothered in silky gravy; a cheese steak & a panini - all spectacular and very affordable!

Keep doing what ur doing! U rock!