“Good lox but loud.”

Price range: US$5 - US$10
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 18 August 2017

I would love to leave this place and a great review considering how many times I've stoped in for loxs bagels but it's often very crowded and loud. The good news is the food is good. So grab a bite to go.

Reviewed 22 April 2017

I ate there weekly while I was caring for my mother. We ate in the restaurant and it seemed busy but moved us through quickly. When using the drive through they were equally as efficient. Oh, did I mention the bagels...awesome. Everything I ordered was fresh, tasty and prepared well. I recommend the salmon but all the ones my family chose was good.

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

Extremely stingy with the cream cheese. The onion rings in the nova nova lox sandwich were so thick, it completely ruined the balance of flavors. Didn't get what we paid for. Very disappointed.

Reviewed 5 March 2017

Typical Einsteins location. Busy, decent bagels, clean place. Only problem we had was that my son just wanted a plain bagel for a snack between games (we were at a soccer tournament down the road). They didn't have one, or anything remotely close at 11:30 am. Definitely disappointed. Staff was pleasant, but still can't believe it. They weren't even making any more.

Reviewed 2 August 2016

Good bagels, fairly fresh if you get there early. When you get 12, they give you an extra one. You get free cream-cheese but you have to ask them for it.