“Unique and Greek place in Old Ellicott City”
Review of Georgia Grace Cafe

Georgia Grace Cafe
Ranked #40 of 177 Restaurants in Ellicott City
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Description: Upscale quick-service cafe in the heart of Historic Ellicott City, MD, featuring European-inspired menu with Greek influences, serving breakfast and lunch Tuesday to Sunday
Reviewed 15 February 2018

We love eating out in Old Ellicott City, and Georgia Grace Cafe is a great addition. We loved our Greek omelet and ham omelet, on our Sunday morning visit. The cloth napkins, heavy silverware and marble tables make the place feel a bit special, but the atmosphere is inviting and comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful. Don't freak out if you hear a passing train. It's part of the charm. We will definitely return.

Reviewed 18 January 2018

I must take a moment to rave about this place. Today was my second visit, and both times the food quality and service were excellent. Georgia Grace Cafe is a welcome addition to the food scene that only adds to the charm of historic Ellicott City. You order at the register when you walk in. Coffee (from family owned and Baltimore-based Zeke's) is self-serve and food is delivered to your table. Between my two visits, I've sampled the Greek omelet, the spanakopita, and the Lahaniko crepe and I'd recommend all of them. The food is interesting and fresh. Give it a try!

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

When tasked with finding a place where my book club (half DC and half Baltimore area and Ellicott City residents) could meet for brunch/lunch midweek, I thought of a recent newspaper review I’d read about Georgia Grace Cafe and sent them an email about making a reservation. Although I’d been told when I’d called earlier that the cafe did. To customarily take reservations, The owners were very accommodating, and as a result, we met there for lunch yesterday. Without exception, everyone enjoyed their meal, and we were pleased that the free refills on coffee allowed us to linger over another cup. The Hellenic crepe with slow roasted lamb, feta, and vegetables got rave reviews from the several women who ordered it. As a rule, we all skip dessert, but the sweet treats at Georgia Grace were too hard to pass up. I strongly recommend their beignets with cinnamon and honey.

Great conversation in a warm and welcoming cafe with wonderful food—Who could ask for more?

Reviewed 1 December 2017

I have been to Georgia Grace Cafe a number of times and have been very impressed. The lamb sandwich is something I could get every single time I go there. Loukoumades are a Greek delight! Airy deep fried dough with honey. The spanakopita (spinach pie) is excellent too! Nice variety of breakfast and lunch choices. There is seating in a relaxed atmosphere. Georgia Grace is a welcome addition to the rebirth of old Ellicott City.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

I've had the seasonal salad twice now and I enjoy it very much. It has two rounds of fried goat cheese that is delish. Like their raspberry iced tea, too. My friend had the beef souvlaki and LOVED it. She had hoped they were open for dinner, but nope, just breakfast and lunch. Will definitely be back. Probably this coming week!