“Honey Pig in Ellicott City”
Review of Honey Pig

Honey Pig
Ranked #13 of 177 Restaurants in Ellicott City
Cuisines: Korean
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 10 May 2018

The food is good and the service was fantastic. Our server was very attentive and cooked our food very well.

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

I had never been to Korean bbq before. It was a little confusing at first, not knowing what to order, but the food was good and it was a fun experience. You should try it at least once.

1  Thank rachaelandRay
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had heard much about this place from our daughter and son-in-law, so we decided to go for lunch one day. We were promptly seated and we told them it was our first time there. We looked at the menu and decided to order the fried dumplings. They were heavenly, a portion of 8 large ones, filled with veggies and meat. The waitress/cook explained the process for the meal. Each diner chooses at least one meat/protein, and the rest of the meal comes with it, no choices. The meat is prepared on the grill, which is in the middle of the table. On the tables, as the sides, were pickled daikon radish, spicy cucumbers, Kim chi, green salad and a few other cold sides. All were delicious. The waiters and waitresses are the people who prepare your meat in front of you. White rice is served with the meat. A bonus dish, courtesy of the kitchen, appeared midway through the meal, and it, too, was delicious. It was steamed egg in a hot pot. Korean wines and beer are available. Portions were more than adequate. I had the spicy pork belly, a bit spicier than I liked, but I would order it again, but ask them to tone it down a bit. My husband had the mountain beef tripe which, he was told, is very chewy, because he loves tripe, but, he actually would not order it again, because it was more chewy than he expected. We loved the place, and will definitely go back. Place is open from 10 am through 4 am! Yes, that is correct! Highly recommended!!!!

Reviewed 20 March 2018

This was my first visit to Honey Pig. My friend has been here multiple times and knew just what to order. He suggested I try the bulgogi which was a nicely seasoned beef. He ordered the pork belly. The meat is cooked on a grilled right on the table. Rice, green beans, stew, kimchi, and sesame oil are brought out as well. It is plenty of food for the price. Nothing was overly spicy to me, but I do like spicy food. I also ordered a green tea smoothie which was refreshing. The service was fast, but I found it hard to understand our waitress. My friend thought he was ordering one kind of smoothie and ended up with the green tea one as well. I will definitely return.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

The restaurant has fantastic service and wait staff. The plates are plastic and may be chipped but the food is AMAZING! Authentic cuisine, Clean clean restaurant and reasonable prices. Honey Pig brings in a lot of people. The tables have a cooking area in the center. Dependent on what you order, will determine if they bring the fresh food, meat, etc to cook at your table. My husband and I ordered a Hot Pot meal, which is a stone ware dish. He ordered the sea food and I ordered the beef. Both were very delicious. Be wary if you don't like tentacles and order seafood. He ate everything and had a fun adventure. Just try it and enjoy the food