“Fast is not the four letter word to describe this pizza delivery”
Review of Pizza Boli's

Pizza Boli's
Ranked #118 of 170 Restaurants in Ellicott City
Reviewed 8 March 2014

Ordered the pizza online and quickly received a confirmation e-mail alerting me that the delivery would be delivered in 30 minutes. After an hour wait, I called the shop to inquire where they might have mis-delivered my order. After waiting on hold, I was told that the delivery would be made "shortly" with one delivery ahead of mine. Another 20 minutes elapsed when my pizza was finally delivered.

Naturally I was curious as to whether there would be any heat on the pizza. The pizza was slightly above room temperature with no explanation or apology from the restaurant or delivery person. With so many pizza places in our area, this was the first and last time I will ever order a pizza from Boli's. You can't get any worse than this establishment.

Reviewed 6 August 2011

So great to find fantastic pizza right here in Ellicott City! We enjoyed the food at Boli's very much, and the kids gobbled it up too. They had a cheese pizza and the adults had an "everything". It was cooked to perfection; we requested it well-done so the thin crust was like a cracker. Very flavorful and delicious. You can guarantee we will be ordering from Boli's again!

2  Thank btuss