The Wayside Inn(Ellicott City)
US$219
US$169
US$169
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$189/night.

US$59
US$85
ExtendedStay
US$123
US$116
US$109
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

Quality Inn(Catonsville)
US$72
US$99
US$109
US$98
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

All reviewshoward countybanquet stafftennis courtsspa servicesrehearsal dinnermeeting spaceconference centerlarge bathroomcrab cakeswalk in showerking suiteoutdoor poolfront desk staffjacuzzi tubnice view of the golf coursebed was very comfortablesitting area
Reviewed 19 July 2015

Our family used Turf Valley as a base hotel for a recent family reunion. The actual reunion was held elsewhere close by, but the pool area and patio of Turf Valley made a great gathering place for family members before and after our reunion picnic. We had reserved a block of 25 rooms and everyone who stayed there appeared to have an enjoyable time.
The food service was better than I expected; the prices were fair and the food very good. The location of the hotel allowed part of our 100+ attendees to take advantage of an Oriole game, a visit to Baltimore's Inner Harbor and a visit to historic Ellicott City. There are convenient services within 4 miles of the hotel ( grocery, restaurants, etc.) so everyone's needs were met.
I have stayed here for business may times in the past and they were always pleasant stays,. This is the first time I have stayed her for a personal function and was not disappointed. Everyone was very helpful, including the event planner. We would certainly come back again.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
abushtv, Manager at Turf Valley Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2015

Thank you for your review - I'm so glad that you and your family enjoyed your stay! We love being so close to the wonderful attractions in Baltimore and it's great that your family was able to take advantage of that. We hope to see you again soon!

Take care,

Reviewed 19 July 2015

I recently stayed here with my sister and niece. Nice setting, close to where we needed to be. Poor signage out front which made it difficult to find the front door! Pleasant check in. The rugs in hallway were a mess with several uneven areas that were very dangerous! They did forget our feather free request but came in right away to fix. Room was hot and cold. Nice size bathroom. Pullout couch had what I called a "burlap" blanket on it, stiff and itchy! Here's the kicker... tried to get a coffee downstairs and was charged $2 for sub par coffee (please note complimentary keurig in room). And to make matters worse, after I left the 2 dollars at the unattended bar, the hostess practically knocked me down to chase the 2 dollars! I politely told her I left it at the bar!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank karar567
abushtv, Manager at Turf Valley Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2015

Hi, Kara - thank you so much for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that you were not 100% satisfied with your stay here. I've passed your review on to our management team for consideration.

Reviewed 17 July 2015

What can I say??? My room didn't look like anything in these posted photos. First of all, it smelled of cat urine upon entering the room. The carpet was stained, the bathroom was below standards and rather unclean. The bed was below par and included a sharp feather under the sheets. The TV set was no larger than a computer monitor. The only good thing was the AC. It did work good. I would not stay here again

Room Tip: Book elsewhere
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank Fusion1959

I'm terribly sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us. This is certainly not the Turf Valley experience that we strive for. I appreciate your feedback and have passed your comments on to our management team.

Reviewed 13 July 2015

Turf Valley is the vacation/staycation spot if you are looking to relax with convenience. I had a 1 day staycation before starting a new job knowing that i will not get a vacation for another year now. I started with a spa appointment that included lunch. Between services, there is a patio area that i sit in a rocking chair and enjoy hot tea. After my spa services, went to check in and realized i need some treats. They have a short road from the parking lot that leads to entire shopping center. There i found wine and plenty of restaurants to choose from. I mean right around the corner. My room was nice and clean, I had a wonderful view of all grass and a huge fountain. I had room service for an evening snack, and it came in no time. The sliders were delicious. I went down to have breakfast the next morning and being that there was a group with only buffet offering, the server sat me off to the side with a tv very close. She gave me the remote and took my order for the plated breakfast. She made the best mimosa and kept them coming. This is what I call service. I am very picky and particular, Turf Valley leaves no room for complaints. Also, located in the beautiful Ellicott City.

Room Tip: King Jacuzzi Suite is a very spacious. They allow small gatherings in there parlor room suites.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo

Hi, Kim - Thank you for your reviews here and on our restaurant and spa pages! I'm thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Best of luck at your new job and we hope to see you again!

Take care,

Reviewed 9 July 2015

The hotel catering/banquet staff were so very accommodating to my group of 35 people. They were attentive and made sure that my guests were well supported in getting around the grounds between the meeting room and meals room. Turf Valley creates a beautiful background to host meetings. The sleeping rooms are spacious and neat and clean as well.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business

Thanks so much for your review! It's great to know that you enjoyed your meeting and stay here at Turf Valley. We hope to see you again!