Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$179
Travelocity
The Wayside Inn(Ellicott City)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$199
US$59
US$104
ExtendedStay
Hampton Inn Columbia(Columbia)(Great Value!)
US$98
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$122
US$119
Quality Inn(Catonsville)
US$75
QualityInn
All reviewshoward countyspa servicesbanquet stafftennis courtsrecommend this resortmeeting spaceconference centerlarge bathroomcrab cakesking suiteoutdoor poolbed was comfortablefront desk staffsitting areathe entire staffmini fridgeinner harbor
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The hotel presents a great facility to use and a very professional staff. The rooms were well equipped to produce a great experience for its guests. The food was exceptionally good and the wait staff was friendly and very acommodating

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
turfvalley2700, Digital Marketing Coordinator at Turf Valley Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear everything went well during your stay, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was my fifth time at resort and each time was most enjoyable. The staff was courteous and the rooms were clean and comfortable. I will definitely recommend this resort to friends and family. I hope to be back in 2019.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for coming back year after year - we appreciate your returned business! We are happy that everything went well, and we hope to see you again in 2019!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We reserved the room for our presenters. They were extremely happy with the accommodations as well as the assistance they received. Our business has decided to reserve rooms at Turf Valley Resort for all constituents that travel to Maryland for business and will also be having our conference hosted there.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your stellar review! We are so pleased that we were able to take care of everything to their liking, and we appreciate the positive feedback. We can't wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I think Turf Valley is a great hotel to relax, honeymoon or just getaway for a staycation. I enjoyed my stay. I've never been dissapointed with this hotel. I've stayed here a few times and I plan on coming back.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

It's always a pleasure having you stay with us! Thanks for your review, and we look forward to seeing you during your next stay.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I thought it would get better but not. I've attended this conference 3 years in a row and each time the accommodations got worse. I'm not sure if it was the hotel personnel or the person in charge of the conference accommodations

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
turfvalley2700, General Manager at Turf Valley Resort, responded to this reviewResponded yesterday

It’s disappointing to hear that you did not enjoy the conference this year. I would be interested in learning more specifics about the staff issues you encountered so that I can address them. Please feel free to contact me directly to discuss. Thanks for your input.

Best,