Turf Valley Resort(Ellicott City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$131
The Wayside Inn(Ellicott City)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$199
US$59
US$104
ExtendedStay
Hampton Inn Columbia(Columbia)(Great Value!)
US$98
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$75
QualityInn
US$90
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

Free cancellation until 25/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$149
US$137
All reviewsbedroom suitefront desklight sleeperfreeway sidefold out couchyogurtcoffee tableminute driveyour luggagebreakfast buffet ishome away from homenice roomexercise roommake your own waffleslabor dayextended staypool and hot tub
Reviewed 6 March 2017

I checked in to a dirty room. Since it is pet friendly there was maybe a cat in my room prior to me, hives everywhere. The desk agent put me in another room, when I began unpacking I noticed dirty towels in the shower. Marriott is always clean and always treats their valued guests well, not this one. I will go elsewhere next visit.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Ken H, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2017

Greetings Nicole D,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. I appreciate your feedback and it looks like we have some areas for improvement. Cleanliness and taking care of our guests are top priorities for us. I will be sure to share your feedback with housekeeping and other departments to ensure that no other guest has a similar experience. Thank you again for sharing your feedback and please feel free to reach out to me directly if I can be of any further assistance now or in the future.
Best regards, Allison V, Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 1 March 2017

An excellent hotel. Clean, well stocked rooms. Friendly young lady greeted us, I failed to get her name, and we were also aided by Jasmine who we had met on a previous stay. Full breakfast available, clean, hot great choices.

nice room layouts, especially the two room suites

Convenient to restaurants.

Room Tip: Some noise from the highway depending on your room location
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

This is a comfortable suite hotel, which includes breakfast during the week and evening snacks (6-8pm) Monday thru Wednesday. Wednesday evening snack is only desserts. The breakfast is fairly basic but they carry good choboni yogurt and you can make your fruit yogurt cup. The warm
Food selection is very basic and does vary ( scrumble eggs, beacon or sausage, grits)., some cereal.
The hotel has an outdoor pool and a small exercise room. The hotel also has coin washing machines in each floor. Some rooms have a fireplace.
The downside of the facility is that it has thing walls and ceilings so you may hear your neighbord and if you stay in the 2nd or 1st floor you may hear your Neighbords above, which may disturbs your sleep. The hotel has only three floors with elevators and plenty of free parking.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Ken H, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2017

Greetings Aco2030, Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Residence Inn Columbia. With a spirit to serve, we are delighted you had a terrific stay and enjoyed all the amenities we offer, including our evening Mix and healthy breakfast options. In addition, I sincerely apologize for the noise you experienced by other guests. Rest assured we have taken actions to ensure no other guest has a similar disturbance. Thank you for choosing the Residence Inn Columbia. We look forward to your next visit. All the best, -Ken H, General Manager

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

This was an excellent stay! Check in was easy with a very friendly staff her name was Jazmine. I was allowed to check in early which was awesome! The waiting area is clean, stylish and up-to-date. The room was clean and very comfortable. The entire staff was very attentive and accommodating. Tom who is also at the front desk was extremely helpful! I would definitely stay again and the price was great! There was one little hiccup where the housekeeping staff opened the door without announcing themselves but quickly closed the door when they saw the room was occupied. The hotel is also reasonably located right off of major interstates along with Bob Evans with in walking distance as well as Chick-fil-A across the street. I would still definitely stay again!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 November 2016

Stayed at this hotel very last minute!! Great hotel, with very friendly staff! Great rate too! Enjoyed our room!! Very clean and very spacious!! Would recommend! The front desk staff was very friendly. Really enjoyed our short stay!

Room Tip: Was nice to have two separate rooms!
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business