“Excellent Outfit”

All Earth Eco Tours
Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

I have been going on some sort of outdoor adventure with this group since 2002. The owners and staff are great and very knowledgeable in whatever activities you decide to do. Highly recommend to give them a try and you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 1 February 2016

This was a fantastic trip! Most of us had never been snowshoeing but now we're hooked. We had a great late morning hike into the woods--beautiful scenery, good conversation, and even some hot cocoa. We're definitely doing this again next year!

Reviewed 30 August 2015

Directions to the location were great and easy to reach from Deep Creek Lake. The trip for our family (two adults, two kids) was wonderful. Just the right amount of time on the water and a wonderful lunch break. Creed was a great kayak instructor for our kids and encouraged them throughout the trip. Beautiful scenery without all the motor boats you encounter on Deep Creek Lake. We even saw a baby bear!

1  Thank NoVA_Traveler402
Reviewed 25 August 2015

I highly recommend this four hour kayaking excursion at the beautiful Savage River Reservoir. If it's possible to relax in nature and be active at the same time, this is it. The location is peaceful and beautiful, with zero development and noise. I'm so glad we chose this location, versus renting a kayak at Deep Creek Lake and navigating boats and people. This location is an undiscovered gem, and it was only about a half-hour drive from our rental house in Oakland, MD. Creed provided excellent directions and assistance over the phone when I made reservations. There were six of us (three adults + kids ages 13, 12 and 9) and we were joined by two other families, for a total of 12 people plus the two guides (Creed and Jeff). The instruction we received before getting in the water was excellent and boosted all our confidence. I loved that we were able to cover so much distance! Both guides were fantastic -- attentive, funny, knowledgeable, personable, and very supportive of my youngest son, who required a "tow" toward the end when he got discouraged and tired. It rained a bit, which we expected because Creed had prepared us for that. Oh, and lunch was fantastic -- buffet style, choice of sandwich meats and fixings. I would highly recommend this company to anyone visiting the Deep Creek Lake / western Maryland area. Wonderful memories.

1  Thank Laurie417
Reviewed 19 August 2015

While visiting the Deep Creek area for a week, I thought it would be fun to try kayaking. I was not interested in kayaking on the busy lake, so was looking for other options. Glad I found All Eco Earth Tours! Our guides - Creed and Jeff - were both top notch. Creed gives on land paddle instruction before you begin which is another reason why I choose this tour. You paddle and enjoy the beautiful views of the Savage River Reservoir. The waters are calm, so it was a good choice for a beginner. The outing was four hours, and we stopped and enjoyed the lunch provided by our guides. Not a shabby lunch either --- choices of bread, choices of lunch meat, with some antipasti, chips, and oreo's for desert! I would love to return in the Fall for another tour and enjoy what must be - great views! This tour group offers many things ---- Swallow Falls Nature Tour, Guided River Walk, Nature Photography Workshops, etc. and Snowshoeing Tours in the winter (sorry Creed, probably will not be joining you on that one!) Next time you are in the Deep Creek area - check them out!