“lovely!!!”
Review of Ranazul

Ranazul
Reserve with OpenTable
Ranazul is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 14 Restaurants in Fulton
Price range: US$15 - US$45
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed 22 February 2018

I love this place it is very elegant ,good atmosphere nice bartender polite and very friendly. Food is delicious. Service is exceptional. Location is perfect free parking.
Welcoming !!

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

The crab orzo at Ranazul is so good it calls me when I’m not there. Guacamole is always fresh and tangy and the soup specials are thoughtfully prepared.

1  Thank dandlr
Reviewed 7 January 2018

We liked the Tapas here, and the nice atmosphere. On a cold night, we were warmly welcomed, and seated far from the door, to avoid bursts of cold air. It was fairly busy on a Thursday night, but our server Krizia knew the menu well. We started with Sangria (note: the pitcher was too much for two of us). Then, at varying intervals, we had cheeses (Quesos Artes); Arepas (very good); Peruvian dish; Scallops, and shared a Crem Brulee. That was plenty of food. This is not the best Tapas ever, acutally more of a combination and South American food, but it is worth a visit. To be a littler better on the ratings: it was hard to flag down our server when we wanted another plate, and the food, while good, wasn't as well presented as other Tapas restaurants we have visited in Ellicott City and Frederick.

Reviewed 7 January 2018

My first time back here in 5 years. Good bar tender and Tapas. Still think it is a little pricey. Typical of upper income maple Lawn establishments. I had potatoes bravas and another forgotten tapas. Tasted fine

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

We visited Ranazul on a Wednesday evening. It was surprisingly quiet (many open tables) which assured appropriate attention from our waiter (but not too much attention - thank you!). We all enjoyed our food and the wine selection was ample. I had the crispy duck & arugula salad, poached half lobster, and ribeye tapas. All dishes were exceptionally tasty and a good value for the portions provided. I had a takehome box - next time I might select only two tapas. The environment was relaxing and allowed us to enjoy our conversation over a fantastic meal. I look forward to my next visit.

Been to Ranazul? Share your experiences!