“Tasty Peruvian food”

Cuisines: Peruvian
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 16 November 2014 via mobile

Authentic dishes that will satisfy your cravings. Love the green sauce. Small storefront with limited seat.ing

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Sitting in a nondescript strip mall, this place is easily overlooked from the outside. However, the food is so good, it's probably best it's such a well kept secret. If you like Peruvian food, you can't go wrong here. The Lomo and Ropa are truly sensational and you get a lot of food for the money, including fresh baked rolls to start. Many of the appetizers are very tasty but we're partial to the beet salad - it's simple but delicious. The service can be spotty, especially once they know you and they seem to relax even more. But it's not the service or ambiance you come for (though our kids do love the murals on the walls, the lama and the model planes hanging above your heads), it's the simple but truly wonderful food. (They also have Inca cola, which is a bonus for me!)

Reviewed 10 April 2014

I always come for lunch and have grill fish with rice and beans. The fish is grilled on a wood fire and is always excellent. My wife and coworkers like the chicken. More of a breakfast and lunch place since it closes about 8Pm.

Reviewed 14 January 2014

This is a frequent lunch meet up for my husband and I. I haven't been in a while due to holidays but sometimes I crave this place that's just how good it is.

Located in a strip mall shopping center it is a serious hidden gem. Its one of the smallest restaurants in the strip but do not be fooled by its size. This is the best place to eat on the strip.
Compact with just about 10 tables total but still quaint. You can watch as they cook your meal. Our favorite, the Pollo Saltado but I hear the lamb version is also good. Inca cola on site my personal preference and home made hot and mild sauces MMM MMMM good.

Reviewed 13 July 2013

I have been going to this restaurant since it was La Grand Hasul (it's old name).

The food has always been excellent. The atmosphere is not great. It's a little place in a little strip mall.

The rotisserie chicken is excellent. I always get the Milanese though which a must try.

The people are authentic and so is the food.