“4 seasons”

Ranked #6 of 86 Restaurants in Gambrills
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

This place is wonderful. They have a variety of dishes primarily Mediterranean and Greek. We tried the grilled octopus for the first time and was surprised at how good it was.

Tiffany B, General Manager at 4 Seasons Grille, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2017

Thank you so much for your review! Our seafood is brought in fresh, never frozen! Looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

To everyone who gave up on the 4 Seasons Grille, give it a 2nd chance! In the beginning this place was great, then management changed and the food changed for the worse. I'm told new management and a new head chef has turned this place around. My wife, son, and I went for a meal out and we were delighted with our former go-to restaurant. It is now back into our rolodex as the crab tower, Greek Festival Seafood, and Salmon were all excellent! Home run!! Very pleased!!

Reviewed 15 March 2017

Four Seasons Grille at 2630 Chapel Lake Dr, Gambrills, Maryland was a great location for our 8 person business dinner tonight.

The Calamari, Grilled Octopus, Mussels, Salad, Goat Cheese Crème Brulee, as well as the Brazlian Steak special, Lamb Chops, and Crab Cakes were all incredible. Just absolutely delicious. What a pleasant surprise this place was!

Service too was just great. Melissa was such a delight. She was super friendly, quick with our order, checked in a lot, and made sure we had the attention 8 people would demand.

All in all everything was just spot on at Four Seasons Grille at 2630 Chapel Lake Dr, Gambrills, Maryland! If you haven't been yet, certainly check them out and ask for Melissa's table!

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

We have not been to 4 Seasons in a while. They have a newer menu. More traditional Italian and a bunch of Greek. We had 2 good dishes. Stuffed eggplant was a huge portion. i had the Gnocchi Sorentino. Both were very good. The bread and olive oil was good. The oil mix was different than it used to be. The service was good as usual.

Reviewed 22 February 2017

My wife & I took our son and his girlfriend out for dinner here. We arrived at 5:30 PM on a Tuesday night and only a handful of people were in the restaurant.

The hostess met us at the door and showed us a booth and handed us our menus. Jillian was our server and she was very good. Two of the four menu binders were empty. Told Jillian about this and she proceeded to get us two more. Two more empty. I finally went to the hostess and returned the empty ones. I hoped this was not an omen.

My son and his girlfriend ordered Alfredo Pasta, a cup of Cream of Crab and Chicken Cordon Bleu. They enjoyed their food except my son did not care for the seasoned asst. of veggies (string beans, carrots & squash). My son's Chicken Cordon Bleu was fried and looked like it came from Sysco. Four Seasons indicates its food is fresh.

My wife ordered the Stuffed Shrimp that came with seasoned rice and the same seasoned veggies. She was not overly impressed with the dish as their was too much bread crumbs in the crab stuffing. The rice was bland and over cooked. She did not care for the veggies.

I ordered the Gyros Wrap. I asked if the Gyros was cut off a rotating spit or frozen. Jillian said she would ask the Chef. I was told it was not frozen and did not come off a spit. I took a chance and ordered it as it came with French Fries. I spotted that Four Seasons was charging $4.99 for a side of Fries so they must be hand cut and made to order. Not.

My sandwich arrived and I could quickly tell that the Gyros meat was indeed the previously frozen meat that was exactly the same cut slices that was thrown on a grill to heat up. The Tazika sauce had little flavor and the one piece of tomato was at the bottom of the wrap. The Fries were obviously frozen.

My wife and I were terribly disappointed as we were regulars at the Four Seasons in Chester, MD before that location closed. As we were leaving my wife said "We are never coming back". Happy Wife, Happy Life.