“Fair service, food was average ”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #11 of 287 Restaurants in Glen Burnie
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 January 2017 via mobile

Bone fish grille was near our hotel so we went there for dinner. The service was very slow. Our food was average at best. This restaurant needs management to get a handle on their service and food preparations.

Reviewed 9 January 2017 via mobile

This was my first time visiting BoneFish Grill and it was nice.
Our seating hostess was amazing, very helpful and friendly.
She made some wonderful meal selections. The Bang Bang shrimp were the highlight of the meal.
Though the atmosphere and service were superb I would not return for the main dishes.
I will return for the Bang Bang shrimp service and environment.

Reviewed 6 January 2017

Four of us went for dinner, We had surf and turf and lobster dinners as well as a bang bang shrimp appetizer. The appetizer was tasty in a weird kinda way. Would I order it gain, NO. On our main plates, the sirloin was ordered medium well, and it was very red. I's say medium rare it arrived. All three were this way. The crab cakes were tiny. Considering these surf and turfs were $21 each, I was not impressed. The lobster dinner contained a tiny lobster tail. Three bites and it was finished. All in all, the food was way overpriced and just average in addition to small quantities. The food did not sit well in two of us the entire evening.

I would have given it an overall poor rating due to the price and quantity, however the staff didn't deserve that. Our waitress was wonderful and very helpful. Andrew, the manager on duty, was very involved. He was great as well. I doubt seriously I would ever return to Bonefish simply for the cost to product ratio. It may be good for others, just not me.

Reviewed 23 November 2016

The food as always was great not to mention the excellent service. I have been coming to this area for years and always have to come in for the Bang Bang shrimp and Chilean Sea Bass. Excellent by yourself or with guests.

Reviewed 30 October 2016

Went with a group of eleven friends. Everyone enjoyed their meals and everyone had different things like bang bang shrimp, potstickers, shrimp salad, mahi mahi, lamp chops, and steak. As good as the meal was the desserts were also. I felt sorry for our waiter. We requested couple checks and he got things mixed up and it took him a very long time get to the bills correct. I would suggest that he do couples by Couple #1; then Couple #2, etc. when taking orders in the future. He was very sorry for the mistakes. I think he was probably new. Couldn't get upset with him because he did such a fantastic job serving us. I would suggest you make a reservation. It gets very busy which is a testament to how good the food is.

Been to Bonefish Grill? Share your experiences!