“Super good restaurant.”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is super good. Tasty food and friendly staff. I highly recommend it to whom is a fish lovers as I am! Ymmm ymmmm

Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

I went with my family here on President's day weekend. We have dined in Bone Fish Grill before but always in Owings Mills location. It's the first time for us in Glenburnie location. I ordered the chicken Teriyaki bowl with mango salsa & grilled chicken and shared with my daughter. The food was bland and we didn't like it. My husband ordered the Sea Bass, which was ok but not great. He's a sea food lover and was little disappointed with the taste. However, the bang bang chicken and coconut shrimp were the top notch appetizers. Bang Bang chicken is our family' favorite and has never disappointed us so far. As always we loved the dessert, Macadamia Nut Brownie.

Reviewed 2 March 2017

Service was good, would have been better but only one waiter working when they opened. He did very good, considering. Food and drinks were very good. Fish and chips tasted great and were prepared perfectly. Could do without the brown wrapping paper on the plate, sure it's traditional but I don't like it. Bang bang shrimp tacos were also good, but maybe tortilla chips and salsa instead of fries on the side. Also, it seems that early is when people bring their children in. Guessing that the lack of a kids menu isn't enough of a hint.

Reviewed 23 February 2017

I had dinner here last night. I chose the steak off of the new 3 course menu which only cost $15.00. The streak was excellent and at 6 ounces still was enough. I paired that with a side of spinach and garluc mashed potatoes. The first course was a decent sized dinner salad with a large loaf of bread. For desert I had the coconut pie which was excellent. The service was excellent and the price made it a bargain. You should try this place.

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Food was great and they were very accommodating to my two children. Service was beyond slow. Every step of the way from ordering to getting our food to the bill took absolutely forever. Had to ask for the same things multiple times to actually get them. Waiter disappeared at one point for quite a while.

Been to Bonefish Grill? Share your experiences!