“Dinner after work”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 January 2018

We had an awesome martini.
The service was excellent. The food was hot and very tasty.
Love the appetizer selections.

Reviewed 7 January 2018

Bonefish is usually a safe bet for good food and bar area atmosphere. The atmosphere and service were spot on and my wife liked her grilled salmon, but my Georges Bank scallops were another story. Though the presentation was nice the scallops were under cooked and I felt like I threw away my $23. I would never order this again and should have sent them back.If it had only been me on the visit I would have given them a 1 or a 2. Still had the happy hour for wine $4, but the draught system was down so no specials on any beer and was told it would be out of commission for some time.

Reviewed 26 November 2017

We typically stay away from chain restaurants, but the location and menu fit what we needed while meeting friends that were laying over for the night at BWI. The food was great - better than anticipated and everyone in our party of 4 was happy with the quality and portion size of their meals (even my steak - everyone else had seafood). But there were 2 things that were not good and kept my review from 4 or 5 stars. First, the bread plates on our table were not clean (not dirty as in used, but as in not washed properly) - all needed to be wiped off. And even worse - my wife's water glass had lipstick from a previous customer on it. All of our other plates already had food on them, so I do not know how they were but there might be a dishwashing issue. Secondly, we felt very rushed by our server. Push-push-push. We are not slow eaters, kept a good pace, and were not there long. I understand it was a busy Friday night, but we wanted to eat, talk, and enjoy the dinner. My wife was the last to finish and her plate was taken as she was lifting the last forkful off of it. We were there less than an hour and felt like they couldn't wait to get us up and on to the next group. Dirty dishes and poor service are not what we expected. Such a shame when the food was so good. I would have given it 2.5 stars if half stars were available because of the food but the other issues were big ones that impacted our experience too much.

BonefishGrill, Guest Relations Manager at Bonefish Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Hello,

We'd like to review this further if you could please send us an email at customerservice@bonefishgrill.com with the subject: TripAdvisor Review – Glen Burnie, MD. We then can follow up with you directly.

Leah
Bonefish Grill

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Have been here for dinner which was delicious but decided to go for just appetizers this evening. Coconut shrimp were large and tasty and Bang bang shrimp were heaping. My daughter and I shared both appetizers and, with the bread that was served, was more than enough for us for dinner. Service was outstanding, food great and atmosphere conducive to sitting back, relaxing and enjoying time with family. You will not be disappointed with a stop here.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Bonefish is always a good fallback for great seafood. Lunch menu is reasonable priced with good portions. But for dinner this is a go to place. For an appetizer go with the Bang Bang Shrimp and for main course any of the fresh seafood dishes. The Tocos are also very good.

Been to Bonefish Grill? Share your experiences!