“Just what I needed after a day of airport food”

The Grill at Quarterfield Station
Ranked #3 of 299 Restaurants in Glen Burnie
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

It was a combination of proximity to the airport and high rating on TripAdvisor that brought me to The Grill at Quarterfield station. It was a long day of travel in which I did not have time for breakfast nor many options for lunch as we transferred in Phoenix. So by the time we landed in Baltimore at 5 I was ready to eat! I love TripAdvisor so much for just this type of situation. Though it was hard to choose from so many great menu options, I ordered the crab dip appetizer and shrimp spinach salad and both were excellent. I will be looking forward to trying more of their menu options when I fly into BWI in the future.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

We go here quite often as it is very close to our home. We like the food choices and the service is good.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

After visiting a year ago, my family and I made a deal to stop again on our way back from the shore. Definitely worth it! We traveled out of our way just to enjoy their food! Outstanding! Service was great and very friendly staff. Will make this an annual destination!

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

If you've ever tried to have lunch at The Grill, you'll understand the wait. The food has always been well prepared, attentive service and plentiful! Of note, the onion rings! After you've eaten here, you'll understand why it's so popular. It's an excellent value for the money!

Reviewed 2 August 2017

This is one of the few non chain restaurants that almost always serves fresh tasty meals.
Their choices vary and are almost always great. They let you choose how they prepare your entry (such as no spices or toppings). There is a large choice of fresh vegetables and potatoes and you can put whatever you want with any entry. Their salads are large and fresh. The prices are not high. The Prime rib is the only item we do not eat here anymore.