“Great crab cake & crab dip on a pretzel. ”

Seaside Restaurant & Crab HSE
Ranked #5 of 282 Restaurants in Glen Burnie
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

We came here for a 2nd visit while visiting family, who don't eat seafood. The food was good, but the service was slow. I would recommend it to friends.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Looking great seafood and crab cakes look no further! Lots of lump crab meat in their cakes. Great atmosphere and casual dining at it best!

Reviewed 12 August 2017

We have been coming to this restaurant for many years. The atmosphere is casual, food good and reasonable and attentive service. My personal favorites are their luncheon crab imperial, crab cake sandwich, Maryland crab soup and their oyster stew when in season. Many patrons are enjoying hot steamed crabs which I prefer to eat at home. The restaurant has undergoing redecorating in recent years adding TV's for those interested in sports. You won't go wrong with a stop at this place for casual eats!

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

I have been to Seaside four times and the crabs have been superb each time. Crabs are always heavy and they have an excellent seasoning at Seaside. The location is atypical in that rather than being on the water (or Seaside) it is in beautiful downtown Glen Burnie.
Crab soup is good. They have a variety of beers. Solid service.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

I decided to have a clam bake the other evening. I did go to Seaside to get my clams since they clean them and I do not have to worry about it. Each time I have been there I only by raw seafood and bring it home to cook it, but they will cook it for you and do ask. In addition to the clams I also purchased 1 lb. of Dungeness crab. Both the clams and the crab were very good.
The servers are nice, answer questions and are helpful.