“BREAKFAST SPOT”
Review of Willy's Kitchen

Willy's Kitchen
Ranked #6 of 287 Restaurants in Glen Burnie
Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

Stopped here with my son this morning and what a great find. Breakfast was served quickly. We had the sausage gravy over biscuits and smoked bacon gravy over biscuits. Both meals came with home fries. The food was delicious and plentiful. Will definitely come back when in the area.

Reviewed 28 December 2016

They have the freshest food I have ever eaten! The breakfast is to die for as well as delicious dinners! All I can say is you have to try this little gem!

Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

I like knowing the origin of my food and they list the partner Farms. The food is freshly made. There are many wonderful side dishes. They change according to what is available and in season.

I cannot remember the name of the creamery that they use for their ice cream but it's wonderful.

It's really great for breakfast lunch or dinner. My grandson loved his pancakes with strawberries on top.

The staff is friendly and I love the way that they help each other out in the friendly banter between the staff and the regulars.

The only downside to this restaurant is that it's very small.

Reviewed 26 October 2016

Willy's has been around for years, but we had not tried it until last week when we stopped for an early dinner. My husband had the flat iron steak and said it was the best he'd ever had. I had the meat loaf dinner, which was very good. Dinners come with 2 sides and delicious hot rolls. There were easily 10-12 sides to choose from (listed on the board on the wall), as well as several desserts. Everything is fresh because they support local farmers. Its a small place (9 tables) and counter seating for 10. I would guess there may be a wait on weekends for seating. Very good.

Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

I haven't been here in many years. I discovered it while my son was studying at the Naval Academy. It's a must go for me whenever I fly through BWI. This where the locals go to eat. Not fancy, across from the railroad tracks, but, always excellent food and super friendly service.
I must admit, I can't comment much on the menu because I come here relatively seldom because I live out of state. So, I always order the crab cakes. I've had crab cakes in several places throughout Maryland. These are my favorites!!