“Great Place for Dinner”
Review of Arturo's Trattoria

Arturo's Trattoria
Reserve with OpenTable
Arturo's Trattoria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 268 Restaurants in Glen Burnie
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 11 November 2017

My wife and I had dinner here this past Saturday with two other couples. The food is fantastic and the service the same!!! If you are in the Glen Burnie, Maryland area this is a MUST stop! They have a wide variety of dinner meals. If you like seafood you have to try the Cioppino alla Genovese. It's a combination of Fresh Clams, Mussels, Sea Scallops, Shrimp, Calamari, and the catch of the Day with jumbo lump crab meat, all in garlic. It was OUTSTANDING!!! Gotta go here for dinner!!!

Reviewed 5 November 2017

We have bee here 4 times, and food is always excellent and consistent. Service is friendly and attentive with flexibility to change up the menu offerings when a modification is needed. The Burrata con Verdure is truly amazing! I have no idea where they source their shrimp, but very large, flavorful and always cooked perfectly.

Reviewed 25 October 2017

We stumbled upon this Italian restaurant while staying at a Baltimore airport hotel for an early morning flight. It can be found in a strip mall in Glen Burnie but don’t let it’s location fool you. Once we walked through the door, I knew we were onto a winner. The ambiance was noticed first, subtle but classic, followed by the service which was impeccable and personable, and finally the shining star, the food. It was outstanding and better than some of the best restaurants in Italy. It was overall, the best Italian eating experience I have had in many years. We came back after a 3 month lapse and we were remembered and welcomed back. My husband had the suggested veal chop which was extraordinary, while my favorite, Linguini alle Vongole, did not disappoint. Chris, the manager, took care of us and when we finished our meal, took espresso and liqueurs at the bar. Talking with Chris we learned how much of a passion he has for food and drink and making Arturo’s a memorable dining experience. It was reflected in detail by the way he guideded us from start to finish, wine to food. Make Arturo’s your next dining destination, you won’t be disappointed.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

Three adults and lots of pre-dinner cocktails so I do not remember the other two dishes. Mine was some kind of pasta in a red cream sauce. Great service, good food, lots of $$.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Arturo's Trattoria is real Italian! The atmosphere was plain, simple, but pleasing. I would suggest some real photos of the Italian country side in Tuscany or some famous and historical sites. The pictures were about the same as any other non-Italian restaurant would have on their walls. Even simple candles on the tables seemed plain and characterless. Service was fast, responsive and something missing in some other places, excellent wait staff! Our server was willing to make food suggestions, just like an owner would. The anti-pasta, salads and soup were excellent. And to the owner: Il cibo era altrettanto grande come ho avuto in Italia dalle cucine di belle, piccole, vecchie signore italiane che hanno cucinato i loro piatti regionali nelle loro cucine per decenni! Questa non è una catena del ristorante che utilizza cibi frozen italiani, questo è tutto da zero, proprio come quello che una madre italiana farebbe per le loro famiglie! ( In American: The food was just as great as I have had in Italy from the kitchens of nice, little, old, Italian ladies that have cooked their regional dishes in their own kitchens for decades! This is not a restaurant chain that uses frozen Italian foods, this is all from scratch, just like what an Italian mother would make for their family!) We all ate our meals and were also too full to have a dessert! So I am looking forward to returning and sampling the desserts!