“Best sushi in Hagerstown ”

Nikko Japanese Steak & Seafood
Ranked #68 of 271 Restaurants in Hagerstown
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Description: Tel: 301) 714-0005
Description: Tel: 301) 714-0005
Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

Always fresh seafood and great place to bring all my dates. Big cocktail menu and friendly staff. Sushi chef's are professional as well as all the wait staff. Very clean. Ask what fish just arrived and are fresh before ordering

Reviewed 7 May 2017

Charged me for 2 drinks when I ordered 1,the manager said because I ordered a tall.....I always order tall for lots of ice, never happened before,my drink us always a tall, they got caught cheating and didn't want to back down

Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

This is one of our favorite places to eat in Hagerstown. I've never tried the sushi but their Hibachi is great. Filet and shrimp is my favorite, and the fried rice is amazing!

Reviewed 10 February 2017

We always get the hibachi and the food is done well and taste great. It's nice to have your meal cooked in front of you. That way you know what your getting.

Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

This was horrible. I will never come back here. I ordered filet mignon and chicken. At 24.00 a plate, I expected hot tasty food. My food was lukewarm, the chicken was cold and hard and the pieces were not hard were rubbery. The waitress said she would have to get a manager to approve remaking the chicken. So the Mgr said he'd remake it. It came out hot but was now in teriyaki sauce and little pieces, some which were gristle. Ridiculous! Never again!!