“Small mom and pop lunch place!!!!”
Review of Burkett's Deli

Burkett's Deli
Ranked #89 of 275 Restaurants in Hagerstown
Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

Amazing!!! Stopped in for a quick lunch after running errands and we were definitely surprised. Great customer service and food. Meatloaf is a must try and the crabby fries were on point. They have a pretty decent menu for a deli and breakfast all day. Thinking about making meatloaf Monday a regular thing! Love the mom and pop shop vibe!!!

Reviewed 1 September 2016

We went in expecting this establishment to be a little bit nicer. The wait for our food was long and it wasn't great. I wouldn't recommend it for dining in, but would to get something to go. But you will have to wait.........

Reviewed 5 July 2016 via mobile

This deli has great food quality and friendly service. Every staffs are delightful and diligent. Loved food!

Reviewed 8 June 2016

I've been wanting to try this place. My partner got the special (Reuben), and I got an Italian cold cut sub. Both sandwiches were fresh and quite generous with the fillings. We thought this place a great value.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

I ate here three times several months ago. The sandwiches and soup are great, especially the cream of crab. The man who took my order and my money was less than cordial. He acted like I was bothering him.