Motel 6 Hagerstown
US$55
US$103
US$89
US$84
Super 8 Hagerstown/Halfway Area(Hagerstown)(Great Value!)
US$59
Quality Inn & Suites Hagerstown(Hagerstown)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$189
US$179
Homewood
Courtyard Hagerstown(Hagerstown)
US$179
TripAdvisor
All reviewsup chargeparking lot isa long road tripwi fieasy accessstaff was friendlyctpetclerkcorridorhighway
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Friendly staff, not bad room especially traveling with a dog. Designated dog walk with bags by room. Just few minor things. Cigarette holes in cover, loss molding, and loss screws in bathroom door. Had more time pool would been great was clean and nice area. No coffee or microwave in room but in office there was nice area. Ice machine was down but they had ice we could get in a cooler. We would stay again no problem.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Booked this motel because it was $50 a night and we thought it would be a good place to stay before we get back on the road for our trip. Unfortunately we were wrong. The motel was very outdated, and even the non-smoking rooms reeked of smoke.
When we first got there we were assigned room 220 which was a non smoking room. When we got into the room I noticed that there was hair all over the bath tub, dirt on the table, dust everywhere, and that the smell of smoke in the room was unbearable. I ended up calling the front desk, and the man was very apologetic and switched the room for us. Once we were in the new room, room 220, we noticed the same things. The room reeked of smoke, but this time with chemical undertones, and that there was once again hair in the bathtub, and now all over the counters. I called the office again and told them that I could not stay in a hotel room that smelled so heavily of smoke and I asked for a refund. The only saving grace about this hotel was that the man, James, at the front desk was so kind, helpful, and apologetic.
*Side note* we arrived at this hotel around 11:30 pm and noticed that all the people around us seemed very seedy. We noticed two women who seemed to be prostituting themselves as well as some seedy men in the area. If I were you I would skip this motel altogether and pay the extra money for a real place to stay.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

I paid $60 for a room that I didn't expect to be so nice and with lots of room. Both my travel buddies (Chihuahuas) stayed for free and I heard no complaints from either. The room had a king size bed, a table on which to eat on, TV, modern bathroom, all rooms renovated, swimming pool, laundry room, ice maker, snack machine, soft drink machine and motel desk man was very polite. Wonderful motel to stay in. Room 222.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

This is a older property well kept. It had the basics for a good nights stay.
Price was $50 less than other motels when booked. With that savings it was just fine to bring our own toiletries and hair dryer. Coffee available in the office .
I do have a little complaint about water pressure in the shower. Other than that.... a good night.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 June 2017

I had to drive to Hagerstown from Florida, unexpectedly, with no time to board my dog; so he came along. He is an old mellow dog who is deaf and blind. Motel 6 is known for it's pet friendliness and that was not a problem. I checked in for a seven night stay. It is located right on the interstate, near many restaurants. The room is very basic and was clean. I should have suspected a problem when I drove up. People were just standing around inside the lobby and through the parking areas. Several rooms had lawn chairs set up outside with people smoking, drinking beer and cursing and laughing well after midnight. I figured out quickly that there are families living in these room, which I confirmed with two of the desk clerks. On two of the seven nights, I had someone pounding on my door after two in the morning. I called the desk to report this but never had any feedback from them. I felt very unsafe as a single woman traveling alone. Two other complaints: minimal water pressure in the sink, and; you have to pay for wifi every night and is only good for one device. Frankly, it is comparable to low income housing than a safe family motel. I do not recommend.

Room Tip: I would avoid this Motel 6