“Made to order subs , fresh sliced meats and loads of toppings .”
Review of Jersey Mike's Subs

Jersey Mike's Subs
Ranked #34 of 272 Restaurants in Hagerstown
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 July 2017

Stop off to take subs home frequently after work.
I know it's only a sub , but very delicious and fresh made
with a friendly staff makes all the difference.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

I'm usually a big fan of Jersey Mike's but this visit was disappointing. I got a mini sub and my husband got a regular sub. We both got the combo that came with chips and a drink. I thought it was strange when I looked at the receipt and there was only a 20 cent difference between the mini and the regular, so you're better off getting the regular. I also got a 3 pack cookies for $1.50. So our total was $18.58. I think this is high for 2 people, we could have had a sit down meal. On top of that, we got it to go and I got the Sweet Tea and did not taste it till we got half way home. It was so sweet I couldn't drink it I thought something was wrong with it and when I took the lid off it was all clear, like sugar water without the tea! Needless to say I dumped it out so I was out $2.69. I will test it the next time before I leave. Probably won't be going back any time soon.

Reviewed 5 May 2017

The other week, my wife and I were out shopping and I suggested that we stop at Jersey Mike's to try one of their subs. We had never been before and were curious as to how they stacked up to the many sub shops in the area.

They did not disappoint. My wife had a roast beef and cheese, while I had the Philly steak and cheese. Both were tasty with ample amounts of meat, cheese and other fixings. So much so that it will be my to go place for subs.

Reviewed 24 April 2017

The meat is cut fresh to order. The sub is packed full of meat. The #17 is great. Steak, papers onions and whatever you want to add. Cheese melted just right. The regular sub is so filling, I can have 2 meals from it. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

Great subs and great service and a generous heart. I got the Reuben and my wife got the Club both were excellent. To be honest I went there because they were doing an FCA fundraiser but the food was worth it. I am pro FCA but anti Pepsi so that is why I have not tried it before. I will now eat there and drink lemonade ;-)