“Red Lobster”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #95 of 287 Restaurants in Hagerstown
Reviewed 7 July 2017

Good food. MJ, the server, was very attentive. I ordered the 4course lunch. Creamy Bacon Potato soup was good.. not very hot. I had the green salad. The Soy Ginger Salmon was cooked well. Dessert was the Brownie Overload... it was. Delicious but definitely set me over the edge full.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

Good service and food. We had to wait but only a very short time. The food was typical Red Lobster and it was good.

Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

Usually when Mrs j and I travel we do carnivorous in mts and Midwest.
Then I switch over to seafood on the shore. However, this particular red lobster makes me break my own rule. They have a special I think it's called Admiral special? Where you get lobster tail; crab legs; Walts shrimp; and shrimp scampi. Couple this with a fresh salad; baked potato; and those great biscuits. To top it all off Order Grand Marnier Margarita. Now that's a meal fit for Neptune himself!
Mrs. J gets her favorite the tryout. Then I gave her some Walts Shrimp and most of the crab scampi. I tell you for a chain, this restaurant is really good. Staff is always friendly and professional.

Since we were there for lunch we got a discount on the trout and Mrs. J always has a couponin her purse somewhere.

Stop by while you're shopping and enjoy a relaxing seafood meal.

Reviewed 31 January 2017

While the food was comparable to other Red Lobsters, the service is what made this experience a good one. We ordered the artichoke lobster dip for an appetizer and had plenty of time to finish it before the next course arrived. The crab cakes were cooked to perfection, although the Caesar salad was swimming in dressing. The server worked hard to keep our glasses full and our dishes cleared. The sliced strawberries on the cheesecake were fresh and not swimming in sugar sauce...a nice touch to a good cheesecake. Kudos to the management..their staff seemed happy and eager to serve.

Reviewed 21 January 2017

The potato soup and biscuits are excellent. Should have gotten a bowl of the soup instead of cup. Each of us ordered a starter as a meal. The chili shrimp and the shrimp with jalapeno and lettuce wrap. Chili shrimp were too spicy to eat. Not a great flavor to the other shrimp Waitress was friendly and knew her business. However, we felt very rushed.