“Really good subs, friendly restaurant”
Review of Rocky's Pizza

Rocky's Pizza
Ranked #66 of 285 Restaurants in Hagerstown
Reviewed 5 February 2017

We had two subs (Cheese steak and Eggplant Parmesan) and fries. The subs were cooked to order and were awesome, the fires were excellent. Really good value for great food. The staff are very friendly.

Reviewed 2 January 2017

I actually got a sub from the Robinwood store but it wasn't listed here.

I got a sub while doing laundry a few feet away. The bun was toasted well and the ingredients were fresh. The staff was professional. The place needed a very thorough cleaning.

Reviewed 27 July 2016

I purchase Rocky's New York pizza often and it rocks. There is no other choice in the Hagerstown market for great New York style pizza.

Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

If you are anything like me I am a sucker for anything cheese steak, so when my Grandma and I ordered one I was amazed at how good it was. The toasted bread and melted cheese really brought everything else together and great restaurant.

Reviewed 30 June 2016

Great delivery service, good pizza reasonable pricing They are close and very dependable fa la la la la la la la la

Thank Roy & Eilee... C