“Dinner”

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen
Ranked #96 of 287 Restaurants in Hagerstown
Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

We checked into our hotel and spotted dinner right around the corner Popeyes.We don't have one where I live and man it was good,they were very busy but it didn't take long to get our food.Love Popeyes's.

Reviewed 7 October 2016

I almost never get the chicken at Popeye's, opting instead for the shrimp. I stopped here on my way home from a long trip to the midwest and in dire need of some decent seafood. This Popeye's shrimp didn't disappoint, although they did leave out the cocktail sauce...something I never use anyway. My helping of shrimp was pretty large both in the size of the shrimp and the serving size. I always get the cole slaw, and there's was good. The roll was warmer than expected.
I did have to wait a little while, but that's usually because they don't have the shrimp out and ready to go like the chicken. My only complaint, and this goes for all Popeye's is that they keep their butter in the fridge and it's as hard as a brick. This place didn't have any knives to help me spread the yellow lump around. Otherwise I was pleased with my visit, and my seafood desires were met.

Reviewed 11 August 2016

The cashier was new (she told us it was her first day) and I can understand her confusion...but why in the world did they not have a trainer with her?????? The poor guy helping her was trying to also manage the window.....the other guy seemed to have no clue what he was doing and was walking around aimlessly. We asked a question and were talking about something and they had NO CLUE what they were talking about.....(crawfish and flounder are NOT the same....but according to them apparently it is). And to top it off...they messed up my order. I got home and instead of mashed potatoes....I was given green beans...mushy green beans. The chicken was EXCELLENT though!

Reviewed 6 August 2016

We do not have a Popeye's restaurant at home but see ads all the time so we thought we'd try.
We ordered chicken strips and popcorn shrimp. For fast food it was pretty good.....and portion size was good....but 4 adults were almost $50 so it's not the best for budget dinner.

Reviewed 18 June 2016 via mobile

This restaurant has great chicken I had no complaints great staff. U should try this restaurant and say how it was.