“quick and to go”

Add it.
Five Guys
Ranked #68 of 287 Restaurants in Hagerstown
Reviewed 26 June 2017

Our burgers were prepared just as order, wrapped up ready for take out. Service was friendly and fast

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Burgers were good as usual cooked and prepared as ordered prices here at 5 guys are high but you get good quality food for what you pay for

Reviewed 17 May 2017

Talked a friend into stopping here for carry out burgers. After placed on hold (aka phone slammed down on counter and line left open while she did something else in kitchen), we finally placed order. Four regular burgers, no cheese, just lettuce and tomato. How hard is that? After spending $28.00, we got home to pathetically dressed burgers. I'm sorry I didn't take a picture. ONE LEAF LETTUCE. Single VERY thin tomato. Burger ok, nothing special.
I used to love to stop in Winchester at five guys. What's with this place? Do they skimp on carry-out because they figure people less likely to complain?
This was on a Sunday in April. I wasn't going to bother to write a post until today I heard that five guys beat out in n out burger in a national survey. Not an option here. But I do have the option of NEVER going to this location again.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

I have never been to a five guys burger joint and walked away hungry. This place was no exception. The burger was one of the best I ever had and the fries were excellent. Tip: Make sure you order the "small" portions. They are huge. One order of small fries are enough to please 2 people.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

Our to go place for hamburgers. They are a bit pricey but so, so good. You can get everything or nothing on your burger. Always fresh. You can eat peanuts while you wait for your order to be done. Great friendly staff.

Been to Five Guys? Share your experiences!