“Very tasty for fast food”
Review of Noodles & Company

Noodles & Company
Ranked #49 of 272 Restaurants in Hagerstown
Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

Our first time in a Noodles & Company and we were very impressed. We had one noodle dish and one Caesar salad. Both were ready quickly and quite tasty. Reasonably priced for the quality. Better than you average fast food restaurant.

Reviewed 19 August 2016 via mobile

My first trip and I am in love. I will coming back. Great food and service. It has a wide selection of both American and Asian foods. Also has the drink fountain with lots of drinks which is nice.

Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

My first time here so I was not sure what to expect. There is a big selection of all kinds of pasta and mixins and sauces. I went with one of the suggested variations called Penne Rosa which was penne pasta (of course), mushrooms, tomato, wine and Parmesan. Scrumptious! I got the small bowl and it was plenty! You order in a line (similar to Chipotle) but the give you a table marker and someone brings out your finished meal. The place is bright and loud. There is something for everyone - even Mac and Cheese! I will definitely go back!

Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

This will be my 2nd time here. Clean & neat, food acceptable. The pasta seemed starchier than what I'm used to, but was still ok. Not a place to come if you don't like pasta. Although they do have salads too. Reasonable portions and the amount of meat was more than I expected.

If your looking for something different, and you like pasta, then I'd recommend you check it out.

Reviewed 10 July 2016

Most noodles restaurants operated by non-orientals are disappointing. This one is not. The ingredients are fresh. Your meal is cooked after you order. This restaurant is beside the mall and my hotel, so I visit it often. The Korean meatballs are to die for...